Reviews for Equinoxium
arrowhead-water chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
There are really no words to describe this story. I just want to thank you for finishing it for the fans. Equinoxium was such a huge impact on me. You really have no idea how much I love this story and I really really didn’t want it to end. Your characters…you go in so much depth to describe their emotions, actions, appearance…It’s like seeing a movie in my head as clearly as seeing it on TV. I am in awe of your gift in writing. You’ve written this story so well. I imagine you looking exactly like Buffy because of the way you captured her thoughts, feelings and dialogue!

The interactions between all the characters flow so naturally. The greatest part about your writing style is how you capture each characters emotion flawlessly. Through Buffy’s longing for home, to her complete and utter anguish at the end, those are what makes this story so compelling.

It was such a huge shock when Aragorn was shot with the arrow. Even when I thought I had it all figured out, you manage to turn a completely different angle on the scene! So what happened to Buffy? Did Whistler turn her into an elf? What an ending! I so rather prefer this ambiguous ending than her or Legolas dying. This story will be my favorite forever! Any other story that could even come close into taking its place will probably be written by you (especially if it’s a sequel).

Thank you again for writing such a captivating story. It was well worth the wait throughout the year, and know that this was probably the best crossover in the history of crossovers!

- arrowhead-water
Fate chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
OMG! When I thought that you had killed buffy, I was crying!

You made me cry!

Just one thing though, I think that the emotional impact would have been greater if you had put that last little bit with Leggy and Arigon as an epiloge instead of tacking it onto the end of this chapter.

You probably would have received a lot of death threats over it

*grins inocently*

but like i said before the impact would have been a lot bigger than it is now...

Any ways, this story was absolutely amazing!

You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait to read more of your work!

Thank you so much for posting this story!
Mija chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
I know I've said this before, but this is the best crossover that I've ever read. Bravo!
Vera chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
This was one of the most amazing stories that I have ever read. I like that Buffy was alone in this story, even though she had her friends for a short time. I loved her interaction with Ellrohir and Elladan. I have to say I wished for more of a romance between she and Legolas. I was so depressed for her when her blood brought about the dark elves and I truly felt her despair. Your words were so moving that I felt I was right there with her. I cried in all of the parts that were so sad but most especially at the end. I understand Legolas' need to save Aragorn's life but I also understood Buffy's feeling of betrayal. I cried when I thought she was dying and when she was able to show Legolas that she had forgiven him. The only thing I would have wanted different in the story is Buffy and Legolas together at the end hunting dark elves. But it was kind of cool that Thoron volunteered to stay with Buffy because he had almost failed and that she was still with Elladan and Elrohir. Like I said, this was an amazing story and I loved every word of it. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
Samantha chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
Wow...this story is just fantastic. I loved all of it! I'm a big fan of yours. I think I've read just about everything you've posted on this site, so I hope that you have another project waiting for us.
Xayian chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
Dog-gonit, Lisette! I should...I you down with the nearest...pillow or something! You made me cry! and it wasn't a couple-tears-trying-to-fall cry, but a run-down-the-face-I'm-choked-up-and-need-a-tissue-because-my-nose-is-about-to-run cry! That is not a joke or an exaggeration. ;(

Damn! YOU'RE GOOD! B) no, not just good, SUPER DUPER!

It was a very good move on your part to keep Buffy alive and make amends between Buffy and Legolas, I tell ya, because if you hadn't... I, I just don't know what I would do.

Now you most definitely owe me a sequel.

ever faithful,

the currently emotional ria
DiscordantDragon chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
It's over? It's over! You mean there's no more? That's it? It's done? Finished? Ended? *bursts into tears* It's been a beautiful yet terribly heartbreaking journey and i'm so very very sad that it's over. I'm going to miss the excitement i felt every time i saw a new chapter something awful! I absolutely love Equinoxium it's my favourite fic to date! I'm just astounded at the talent that is you as a writer! You do incredible work and i can't wait to see what you come up with next. In a way i'm disappointed with the end only coz there was nothing about the direct aftermath of the relationship between Buffy and Legolas following the battle yet in another way it was the perfect ending in the way it could lead to a sequel (hint hint) or a side story. Would love to see a one-shot coversation between Buffy and grumpy old Thoron about what happened in the battle i.e. Buffy saving Thoron's immortal butt (I can just picture Thoron ever so reluctantly thanking Buffy with Legolas and the twins teasing him!*giggles*) Any way as sad as i am to this finish I'm so grateful that it wasn't abandoned along the way and that you did complete it! Thank you so very much for this wonderful gift that you chose to share with all of us. We are lucky indeed to have had the opportunity to read such a beautiful thing.
Pamie884 chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
That was really fantastic! I'm so happy you didn't kill Buffy! I really thought she was a goner. I so did not see the Aragorn thing coming, my heart is still in my throat! You are a wickedly fantastic author. Amazing story from start to finish!
SeruleanOrbs chapter 36 . 1/18/2005

I don't think I can review right now. I'm crying. I don't know why, it ended on a rather happy note (for you anyways). I really thought she was going to die there, at that scene where she closed her eyes after saying her apologies in Legolas' arms.

This whole fic? I love it, very dark, but very compelling as well. Perhaps its because you managed to make me feel what the main character was feeling... The betrayals, the love and support, it touched me. LOL this wouldn't be the first time I cried! That chapter with the gifts from Buffy's friends, that was special. It was truly well-thought out (both on your part and theirs!).

One thing that I majorly object to: its not Buf/Leg? I really wanted that! Can you make one featuring them? With all the same heart-ache and angst? And the wonderfully interspersed beams of light and hope? Because that's what makes it great, the light and hope in the midst of so much pain.
Claddagh chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
That was so lovely... and so very much worth the wait!
Renna chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
As always, I absolutely loved this chapter. What an amazing ending! You really are an exceedingly talented writer. I hope you write a sequel because I can't stand to see this story end. All of the interactions between the characters were perfect, and the character development superb. This is by far the best fic I have ever read. So please consider writing another installment. I can guarantee you at least one reader! Also, before I forget, I want to say that Vashnak's end was beautiful. I'm glad that you didn't keep everything in just black and white. I like the fact that your fic has some subtlety and deeper meaning to it. The theme of grey area, etc. really reminded me of Hawthorne and Melville. Anyway, enough of my blabbering. I'll just leave it at this: you are awesome and need to write a sequel! Thank you for such a great story.
deiron lionheart chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
This story was rather good in the whole. But what shall happen with Buffy now? She found a place among the Elves, good. But the rest of her live? maybe a short epilogue?
Nightwing6 chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
And so the end. Well done, Lisette. I'll still confess that seeing Aragorn become the target of the dark-elf's arrow still takes me by surprise. Lots of good little twists and turns in this tale.

Relax and have fun while on your sabbatical, but don't stay away too long!
IceGoddessII chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
Loved it completely! You've worked very hard on this and it shows in every word that is etched upon this screen! I hope that you keep up with what you do, I'm pretty sure that after this you'll be taking a well-deserved break, but never give up this gift. Take care, and Ciao!
VioletHaze chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
This was such a great story. I actually cried a bit with this story. I'm glad you kept it up!
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »