Reviews for Equinoxium
Angel225 chapter 36 . 1/25/2005
THat was truly brilliant.
Lacrea Moonlight chapter 36 . 1/24/2005
I sweary, I almost cried at the end! I had to bite my tongue! I've actually followed this story for quite some time with no small amount of eagerness. I'm glad to see it finally finished! Bravo! Keep it up, Lisette!
Dana Shields chapter 36 . 1/23/2005
Ok. Wow. Just... Wow.

Final Chapter countdown is as follows...

dream line: was really confusing at first, but now it makes sense. Sorta. It's just that instead of shooting her, Aragorn got the arrow. Didn't see that one coming at all.

Legolas: made the choice to save Aragorn (saw it coming a football field away), and thus made Buffy think everyone was against her. Again.

Aragorn: didn't die, but probably didn't enjoy getting healed very much.

Buffy: finally found her place in Middle Earth. Sure, it took her nearly dying (more than once) to find it, but angst is what makes life interesting.

Vashnak: got his a$$ handed to him by the very slayer he pissed off, and learned about his mortality the hard way. Hmm... progress, even if he's dead now.

The Elves: now have a purpose.

the loose ends: there weren't any. Good.

And I'm done.

Again: Wow. Good chapter.
lifesucks.dealwithit chapter 36 . 1/21/2005
hey! i just want to tell u i love this story. i hope u write a kinda sequel. i have u on author alert.
lisa chapter 36 . 1/21/2005
i've been following the progress of your story for a long time now, and all I can say is that I'm amazed. Your writing is amazing, this is my favourite fanfic, and I want to say thank you for putting it out there for all of us to read. please continue writing, I eagerly await your next work.
VampSlaying101 chapter 36 . 1/21/2005
So it took me like TWO days to finish this but let me tell you it was worth it! I'm browsing and I come across this story that's got like over 10 reviews, and of course I was drawn like a fly to sugar! And speaking of sugar...this is HELLA SWEET! The way it's written is just, OMG! No words! I have NO words! You've stunned me to a slight speech impetiment! That's NEVER happened to me before! You're work is magnifique! Keep it up in the future!
AnathTheGODDESS chapter 36 . 1/20/2005
What can I say? It sucked Just kidding.

If you must know, I read the final chapter the other day and have been taking my time trying to find the words to express my feelings regarding your story. My dear, you are a master storyteller. This is probably one of the best (if not THE best) fanfic stories I have read. From the very beginning, you mesmerized me, weaving a story which took me on an epic journey with these characters. You brought them to life. I could feel their pain, their sorrow, their joys, their love, their camaraderie….I could go on and on.

The story kept me on the edge of my seat, trying to guess what was going to happen. And you did keep me guessing. Each day I checked for an update, impatiently waiting to discover just what fate awaited our heroes. I desired….no, craved these chapters for the high they gave me, disappointed when one didn’t appear. Yet, while one part of me needed these chapters, another part of me realized that one day these chapters would come to an end and there would be no more. That was truly a depressing thought as I needed my “fix.”

Yes, I became an “Equinoxium” junkie.

It wasn’t hard to do, you know. I loved this story. Unfortunately, that which I feared has now come to pass. The journey has ended (and oh, what an ending!). I must now seek “therapy” for my addition. I know it will be a long, hard road to travel, but I will try my very best to kick the habit. The only thing that would probably help would be another story (hint, hint).

So I thank you, Lisette, for your tale. It was quite remarkable.
Elwing Telemnar chapter 35 . 1/20/2005
oh, a cliffhanger. Why are you doing this to me? I haven't been able to read fanfic in like... a month, and i come back to one of the worst, or best, cliffhangers i have ever incountered. How could you! Ok, i'm done. Love your story. and hurry up on the next. Please.

-Alliana
therdedqueen chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
Oh GODDESS. That was just amazing. No, that's not a good enough word for it. God, what a ride this fic has been. And this chapter is everything it should be...just perfect and cathartic and everything I ever thought it would be! I love you! You write like a GOD. Guh, my two favorite things blended together in a way that is so wonderfully perfect I'm amazed to have found it on the net...much less *snerk* Again, I love you forever and ever for this masterpiece. You win at life. And also you win the internet. *wipes tears and hugs*
Tracey Claybon chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
The end - and the story - was absolutely satisfying... I think you got both the atmosphere (of both worlds) and the characters exactly where they needed to be, and the ending didn't leave the reader going "Huh?" like you sometimes do after a long story... looking forward to the next adventure you take us on...

Thanks for writing it...

Tracey
goldenshadows chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
I really enjoyed this story. full of cliffhangers, it kept me guessing until the end what was going to happen. Thank you for the sort of happy ending. When i read the part where Aragorn got shot with the arrow, i was nearly throwing things at the computer - not really! But you had me worried. any plans for a sequel? i'm looking forward to reading anything else you write in the future.
jo chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
Tears. Yup. You had me in tears for most of this chapter. This is truly a magnificent story, an accomplishment of which you should be very proud. I'm exceedingly glad to have stumbled across it. Thank you.
Aleviel chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
I'm surprised I was able to get through this chapter, I was crying so much. Angry tears, sad tears, happy tears, all kinds of 'em. I'm really glad that the ending is here, but it's sad too because even though I didn't always review, I really loved this story. I hope you dod more great work like this in the near future.
discom.bob.ulation chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
Wow - I can't believe that this is over. I didn't even see that ending coming... I thought for sure that Buffy would... I don't know, die or something. Granted, I love your ending better. :o) An alive Buffy is a much better than a dead Buffy. Anyway, I've enjoyed the ride! Excellent job.
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »