Reviews for Equinoxium
AnathTheGODDESS chapter 36 . 1/20/2005
What can I say? It sucked Just kidding.

If you must know, I read the final chapter the other day and have been taking my time trying to find the words to express my feelings regarding your story. My dear, you are a master storyteller. This is probably one of the best (if not THE best) fanfic stories I have read. From the very beginning, you mesmerized me, weaving a story which took me on an epic journey with these characters. You brought them to life. I could feel their pain, their sorrow, their joys, their love, their camaraderie….I could go on and on.

The story kept me on the edge of my seat, trying to guess what was going to happen. And you did keep me guessing. Each day I checked for an update, impatiently waiting to discover just what fate awaited our heroes. I desired….no, craved these chapters for the high they gave me, disappointed when one didn’t appear. Yet, while one part of me needed these chapters, another part of me realized that one day these chapters would come to an end and there would be no more. That was truly a depressing thought as I needed my “fix.”

Yes, I became an “Equinoxium” junkie.

It wasn’t hard to do, you know. I loved this story. Unfortunately, that which I feared has now come to pass. The journey has ended (and oh, what an ending!). I must now seek “therapy” for my addition. I know it will be a long, hard road to travel, but I will try my very best to kick the habit. The only thing that would probably help would be another story (hint, hint).

So I thank you, Lisette, for your tale. It was quite remarkable.
Elwing Telemnar chapter 35 . 1/20/2005
oh, a cliffhanger. Why are you doing this to me? I haven't been able to read fanfic in like... a month, and i come back to one of the worst, or best, cliffhangers i have ever incountered. How could you! Ok, i'm done. Love your story. and hurry up on the next. Please.

-Alliana
therdedqueen chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
Oh GODDESS. That was just amazing. No, that's not a good enough word for it. God, what a ride this fic has been. And this chapter is everything it should be...just perfect and cathartic and everything I ever thought it would be! I love you! You write like a GOD. Guh, my two favorite things blended together in a way that is so wonderfully perfect I'm amazed to have found it on the net...much less *snerk* Again, I love you forever and ever for this masterpiece. You win at life. And also you win the internet. *wipes tears and hugs*
Tracey Claybon chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
The end - and the story - was absolutely satisfying... I think you got both the atmosphere (of both worlds) and the characters exactly where they needed to be, and the ending didn't leave the reader going "Huh?" like you sometimes do after a long story... looking forward to the next adventure you take us on...

Thanks for writing it...

Tracey
goldenshadows chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
I really enjoyed this story. full of cliffhangers, it kept me guessing until the end what was going to happen. Thank you for the sort of happy ending. When i read the part where Aragorn got shot with the arrow, i was nearly throwing things at the computer - not really! But you had me worried. any plans for a sequel? i'm looking forward to reading anything else you write in the future.
jo chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
Tears. Yup. You had me in tears for most of this chapter. This is truly a magnificent story, an accomplishment of which you should be very proud. I'm exceedingly glad to have stumbled across it. Thank you.
Aleviel chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
I'm surprised I was able to get through this chapter, I was crying so much. Angry tears, sad tears, happy tears, all kinds of 'em. I'm really glad that the ending is here, but it's sad too because even though I didn't always review, I really loved this story. I hope you dod more great work like this in the near future.
discom.bob.ulation chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
Wow - I can't believe that this is over. I didn't even see that ending coming... I thought for sure that Buffy would... I don't know, die or something. Granted, I love your ending better. :o) An alive Buffy is a much better than a dead Buffy. Anyway, I've enjoyed the ride! Excellent job.
arrowhead-water chapter 36 . 1/19/2005
There are really no words to describe this story. I just want to thank you for finishing it for the fans. Equinoxium was such a huge impact on me. You really have no idea how much I love this story and I really really didn’t want it to end. Your characters…you go in so much depth to describe their emotions, actions, appearance…It’s like seeing a movie in my head as clearly as seeing it on TV. I am in awe of your gift in writing. You’ve written this story so well. I imagine you looking exactly like Buffy because of the way you captured her thoughts, feelings and dialogue!

The interactions between all the characters flow so naturally. The greatest part about your writing style is how you capture each characters emotion flawlessly. Through Buffy’s longing for home, to her complete and utter anguish at the end, those are what makes this story so compelling.

It was such a huge shock when Aragorn was shot with the arrow. Even when I thought I had it all figured out, you manage to turn a completely different angle on the scene! So what happened to Buffy? Did Whistler turn her into an elf? What an ending! I so rather prefer this ambiguous ending than her or Legolas dying. This story will be my favorite forever! Any other story that could even come close into taking its place will probably be written by you (especially if it’s a sequel).

Thank you again for writing such a captivating story. It was well worth the wait throughout the year, and know that this was probably the best crossover in the history of crossovers!

- arrowhead-water
Fate chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
OMG! When I thought that you had killed buffy, I was crying!

You made me cry!

Just one thing though, I think that the emotional impact would have been greater if you had put that last little bit with Leggy and Arigon as an epiloge instead of tacking it onto the end of this chapter.

You probably would have received a lot of death threats over it

*grins inocently*

but like i said before the impact would have been a lot bigger than it is now...

*shrugs*

Any ways, this story was absolutely amazing!

You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait to read more of your work!

Thank you so much for posting this story!
Mija chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
I know I've said this before, but this is the best crossover that I've ever read. Bravo!
Vera chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
This was one of the most amazing stories that I have ever read. I like that Buffy was alone in this story, even though she had her friends for a short time. I loved her interaction with Ellrohir and Elladan. I have to say I wished for more of a romance between she and Legolas. I was so depressed for her when her blood brought about the dark elves and I truly felt her despair. Your words were so moving that I felt I was right there with her. I cried in all of the parts that were so sad but most especially at the end. I understand Legolas' need to save Aragorn's life but I also understood Buffy's feeling of betrayal. I cried when I thought she was dying and when she was able to show Legolas that she had forgiven him. The only thing I would have wanted different in the story is Buffy and Legolas together at the end hunting dark elves. But it was kind of cool that Thoron volunteered to stay with Buffy because he had almost failed and that she was still with Elladan and Elrohir. Like I said, this was an amazing story and I loved every word of it. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
Samantha chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
Wow...this story is just fantastic. I loved all of it! I'm a big fan of yours. I think I've read just about everything you've posted on this site, so I hope that you have another project waiting for us.
Xayian chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
Dog-gonit, Lisette! I should...I should...gr...beat you down with the nearest...pillow or something! You made me cry! and it wasn't a couple-tears-trying-to-fall cry, but a run-down-the-face-I'm-choked-up-and-need-a-tissue-because-my-nose-is-about-to-run cry! That is not a joke or an exaggeration. ;(

Damn! YOU'RE GOOD! B) no, not just good, SUPER DUPER!

It was a very good move on your part to keep Buffy alive and make amends between Buffy and Legolas, I tell ya, because if you hadn't... I, I just don't know what I would do.

Now you most definitely owe me a sequel.

ever faithful,

the currently emotional ria
DiscordantDragon chapter 36 . 1/18/2005
It's over? It's over! You mean there's no more? That's it? It's done? Finished? Ended? *bursts into tears* It's been a beautiful yet terribly heartbreaking journey and i'm so very very sad that it's over. I'm going to miss the excitement i felt every time i saw a new chapter something awful! I absolutely love Equinoxium it's my favourite fic to date! I'm just astounded at the talent that is you as a writer! You do incredible work and i can't wait to see what you come up with next. In a way i'm disappointed with the end only coz there was nothing about the direct aftermath of the relationship between Buffy and Legolas following the battle yet in another way it was the perfect ending in the way it could lead to a sequel (hint hint) or a side story. Would love to see a one-shot coversation between Buffy and grumpy old Thoron about what happened in the battle i.e. Buffy saving Thoron's immortal butt (I can just picture Thoron ever so reluctantly thanking Buffy with Legolas and the twins teasing him!*giggles*) Any way as sad as i am to this finish I'm so grateful that it wasn't abandoned along the way and that you did complete it! Thank you so very much for this wonderful gift that you chose to share with all of us. We are lucky indeed to have had the opportunity to read such a beautiful thing.
1,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »