Reviews for Equinoxium
Shadow-whispers chapter 36 . 10/5/2012
I just finished reading and i have to say thst i really loved this story. Thank you for putting in the time and effort that it must have taken to finish. Good luck with any othe rstory you decide to weave. :)
Merri85 chapter 36 . 9/14/2012
wonderful story. thanks.
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 36 . 8/9/2012
Great story! Loved it! (:
Inara Seraph chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
This is going to be amazing, I can already tell.
Erisa Daelyn chapter 36 . 7/15/2012
This was excellent! I'm heading to Part 2 right now! Great Job
Jessica chapter 36 . 5/27/2012
You're so freaking talented it's crazy! You're a brilliant writer and have a wonderful way with words, thank you for this story! It sure as hell made not studying for exams worthwhile xP can't wait to start part two!
insanico chapter 36 . 2/18/2012
This story was just... I can't even... just... well fucking met.

I laughed and I cried, and you brought together some of my favorite characters so beautifully and seamlessly. I absolutely devoured this. I hope you garnered as much joy in writing it as I did in reading.
Thodekke chapter 25 . 2/15/2012
Ok. I will be honest. This chapter actually made me mad. I have never flamed, but just once, can't these people catch a freaking break?

This is the same reason I stopped reading Game of Thrones. That being said, I will keep reading, but I hope that ffs, SOMETHING good happens.
Lara Malfoy-Lynn chapter 36 . 2/11/2012
I'd like to thank you for this amazing story. You have mixed perfectly my favourite TV series with one of my favourite books and the final result is unbelievable. Thank you again for writing it.

Lara
Espied7 chapter 36 . 2/4/2012
Absolutely fantastic. You put in just the right amount of darkness, romance, and comradeship. Love it
Eviline chapter 36 . 12/28/2011
From the moment I set eyes upon this story the night before it has not left me alone. Now that I finished the last chapter, I'm locked in that state where you try to progress the reading of a great and touching tale.

My respect to you and your talent to bring Tolkien's world to such a vibrant and believable light. It was painful to read, and many a time I was enraptured and near-crying as I read on.

It is a beautiful ending that you have spun, and I will think of this story for a long time before it will find its own space in my mind.
Callista252 chapter 36 . 12/26/2011
Can I just say, wow? The ending what I expected, but I'm glad Buffy has found her place. I loved every minute of reading this story, thank you for sharing!

Cally
Shaybo27 chapter 36 . 10/26/2011
Loved. It. ;D I cried several times for Buffy (good job!) and laughed more times than I can count. A very great story, one of epic proportions ;D Great job and thank you!
faye50free chapter 36 . 8/10/2011
I have known about your story for a long time, I don't why I recited reading it. But I finaly did and it was great. Thank you very much.
adm-frb chapter 17 . 7/26/2011
Really enjoying this fic, but one thing keeps sticking out like a sore thumb. You keep misspelling Eowyn and Eomer's names as 'owyn' and 'omer'. If you ever revise this story, please fix this.
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »