Reviews for Equinoxium
GeorgeTobor chapter 36 . 5/1/2015
Joss was just like Angelus, both played with those in their power.
To me fanfics are the way to be better than the original writer.
Give us a happy ending, a better fate, improve the story.
Dark fiction depresses me, likely others as well.
Why would anyone want to feel bad?

Congrats on the complete tho.
Victoria chapter 36 . 2/12/2015
I liked it, but the start was slow. The end tearful :)
earthdragon chapter 36 . 11/27/2014
Good story, although I came very close to loathing Aragorn. I don't blame Buffy for leaving with the elves. She doesn't belong in Minas Tirith and she's right that the Gondorians would never really trust her. I would be very surprised if she went back to Legolas, since he has clearly shown where his loyalty lies and it isn't with her, no matter how many times he says he is sorry.

Call me picky, but you made a consistent spelling error throughout this long story, which became really irritating. The name of Faramir's wife is EOWYN, not owyn.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Your story is good and has potential but if you had the first evil cross to middle-earth with Buffy its just going to ruin the story
Protagonist Of Life chapter 36 . 2/5/2014
I just no words. So good.
Saphieralynn chapter 36 . 12/12/2013
I really in joyed your story and hope to be able to read more of your stories and that you keep up the good work as well that everything is going well for you.

Sincerely,
Saphieralynn
Avalonemyst chapter 36 . 9/13/2013
Awesomeness
MidnightxRain chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hello...I have reviewed before under a different name but this name is going to be linked to my you tube account so I am adding your story to my favourites list again!
Kathryn chapter 36 . 6/29/2013
AHHH I just realized there is a sequal! So happy! 3
Kathryn chapter 36 . 6/29/2013
OMG words cannot adequately express what I am feeling right now, but I suppose they will have to do. First let me say that I never, never review (its a bad habit I know). After having read to many fanfics to count in the last 4 or so years this will be the 2 review I have ever written, but after finishing this story I just knew I had to say something.

This story is now without a doubt one of my absolute favorites and one that I will be returning to again and again. The way you blended the two worlds together is..amazing. The characters, the plot, the ending, this story was truly a work of art. From the very first chapter I was immediately pulled into the story and unable to look away. This last chapter I was heartbroken, I was crying, I was inconsolable, and I was incredibly angry with you. I could not believe that you would take us on this amazing journey only to watch Buffy die at the end. I absolutely hate stories in which the main character dies. But still as I continued reading the chapter I held my breath and prayed that that it wasn't so. I tried not to get my hopes up, fearing that it would only lead to bitter disappointment. But you did not fail. As I read the last few paragraphs I was finally able to breath and filled with so much happiness. I felt like laughing a crying all at once. This story is truly a jewel that I will treasure forever. And so it is with the most heartfelt thanks that I can offer that I say thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this amazing story! 3

P. S. And now I think I will go back to chapter 1 and read this story over again! :)
SixPerfections chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
Hahaha Spike coming out of the blue and jumping infront of that arrow was my #1 "OMG WTF!" moment in FF. And that's a good thing. :D
oneofjanesisters chapter 36 . 4/13/2013
This is one of the best x-overs I've ever read. You manage to capture the character's voice while introducing them into a completely original plot and making both universes mesh seamlessly.

My only quibble is that as the selfish reader that I am, I'd love to read more of Buffy's adventures in Middle-Earth. Anyway, thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us!
Echo M. Blake chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
I LOVE this!
tigersmeleth chapter 36 . 1/12/2013
Well done! It's been a while since I've seen something that integrates both universes so well.
Trippin' Pretty chapter 36 . 11/15/2012
Oh my! I laughed, I cried (Giles' letter), I couldn't stop reading. Thank you!
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »