Reviews for Equinoxium
magdilen chapter 36 . 7/13/2011
Great job. I was really wondering for a while if Buffy would survive to the end of this story, and if she might prefer death when it came.
GW chapter 36 . 6/24/2011
I really liked the story. I had to read it all at once.
adlyb chapter 27 . 6/24/2011
"Bloody glowing faeries-"

"Spike, will you please desist in your-"

"What? They're not natural!"

"We are not natural?"

"Well, you are kind of girlie looking-"

"Yes, you're bloody well not natural with that nancy hair and-"

This. Oh, wow, this story took a turn for the funny when the Scoobies showed up. You've juxtaposed the two casts of characters just splendidly and spliced together quite a fascinating plot. I'm looking forward to the sequel already!

Also, I'd like to commend you for the development of Legolas and Buffy's relationship. It seems like a really natural progression towards something more. Thank you for the vastly entertaining story!
adlyb chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
Wow, this is incredibly well done! Rarely have I ever seen a crossover fic with such a fine grasp of both sets of characters. Buffy's dialogue is sharp and sounds very accurate to what she would say- very top quality dialogue. There is also a subtle line of humor embedded in it which I adore.

I like the slow progression of the relationship between Legolas and Buffy, and the growing list of similarities between them that might lead to a deeper bond (I'd wondered how you would bridge the considerable age gap, especially with how much you emphasize the age/wisdom of the elves. Pointing out things unique to Buffy, such as how her longing for Heaven parallels Legolas's longing for Valinor, does a believable job of bringing the two together). I'm excited to read the rest of the story!
maxthehobbit chapter 36 . 6/2/2011
Great story with a whiny Buffy and not-so-much the hero in this one, but still a good story. It amazes me that I've never read a Buffy centered story where Buffy lives happiiy ever after ... it's like every author hates happy endings. Also ... Dawn's eyes are BLUE, ot brown, not hazel ... BLUE BLUE BLUE. LOL most every author is also color blind.
AlarminglyOften chapter 36 . 4/24/2011
Wow! I've done pretty much nothing but read this for the last couple of days, I just couldn't stop! You're an amazing writer and this is definitely one of the best fics I've ever read. Thanks for writing it and giving me so much enjoyment :)
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 36 . 4/20/2011
I really liked this. As far as I can tell, you stayed in character very well. I really enjoyed this. I also like how you have a sequel. I haven't read it yet but I plan to. I can see a slight attraction Legolas has for Buffy. Then again, given her history of falling for the immortal...

Anyway, I'm going to go raid your other fics. I actually see a few I play on reading. If they're as good as this one, I'll have nothing but praise!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 36 . 3/18/2011
This was freaking AMAZING!

The amount of detail was impeccable and you had me hanging onto your every word. You did a fantastic job. :D
compa16 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
ahh an amazing fanfiction so faveing this
Mel chapter 36 . 10/21/2010
I really enjoyed reading this fic, although I have to say, you succeeded in making me weepy many, many times (like with almost all of this chapter...). You have a great grasp of all of the characters, and all of the twists and turns of Buffy's emotional journey felt very true. Although there were many wonderful and moving scenes, I have to say my favorite moment was Spike's VERY unexpected "bloody hell!" :)
Maraja chapter 36 . 8/28/2010
Thank you so much for sharing this story. It truly is amazing. I have really enjoyed reading it.
Kemurikat chapter 36 . 8/5/2010
First off, great story! It's a well-written and very detailed cross-over epic with just enough action and interaction intermingled with bucket-loads of drama. (Of course, the girly me wished for more LegolasBuffy interaction, but the growing affection between them is understood. Still...LOL)

Heavens! As if Buffy hasn't suffered enough, here you go and grind the poor girl's heart to dust.

Such pain and suffering! But her continuing trials are a testament to her strength and her constant struggle for survival. And knowing that Buffy finally found her lasting peace in Middle-Earth was definitely a satisfying ending to the tale. (As if spending the rest of her days with an uber-hottie like Legolas is considered a mere consolation prize-not to mention the rest of his kin! ROFL)
Alliehalliwell chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
This is really well done. I like all the detail you put into it.
eac chapter 36 . 7/1/2010
eh it's ok, mostly i found it overly dramatic with little purpose.
twiggy31 chapter 36 . 4/21/2010
ive just finished reading this story and i LOVED it! all the infomration was so acurate and i loved the buffy cross over! i just basically thought it was amazing!
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »