Reviews for Equinoxium
Thodekke chapter 25 . 2/15/2012
Ok. I will be honest. This chapter actually made me mad. I have never flamed, but just once, can't these people catch a freaking break?

This is the same reason I stopped reading Game of Thrones. That being said, I will keep reading, but I hope that ffs, SOMETHING good happens.
Lara Malfoy-Lynn chapter 36 . 2/11/2012
I'd like to thank you for this amazing story. You have mixed perfectly my favourite TV series with one of my favourite books and the final result is unbelievable. Thank you again for writing it.

Espied7 chapter 36 . 2/4/2012
Absolutely fantastic. You put in just the right amount of darkness, romance, and comradeship. Love it
Eviline chapter 36 . 12/28/2011
From the moment I set eyes upon this story the night before it has not left me alone. Now that I finished the last chapter, I'm locked in that state where you try to progress the reading of a great and touching tale.

My respect to you and your talent to bring Tolkien's world to such a vibrant and believable light. It was painful to read, and many a time I was enraptured and near-crying as I read on.

It is a beautiful ending that you have spun, and I will think of this story for a long time before it will find its own space in my mind.
Callista252 chapter 36 . 12/26/2011
Can I just say, wow? The ending what I expected, but I'm glad Buffy has found her place. I loved every minute of reading this story, thank you for sharing!

Shaybo27 chapter 36 . 10/26/2011
Loved. It. ;D I cried several times for Buffy (good job!) and laughed more times than I can count. A very great story, one of epic proportions ;D Great job and thank you!
faye50free chapter 36 . 8/10/2011
I have known about your story for a long time, I don't why I recited reading it. But I finaly did and it was great. Thank you very much.
adm-frb chapter 17 . 7/26/2011
Really enjoying this fic, but one thing keeps sticking out like a sore thumb. You keep misspelling Eowyn and Eomer's names as 'owyn' and 'omer'. If you ever revise this story, please fix this.
magdilen chapter 36 . 7/13/2011
Great job. I was really wondering for a while if Buffy would survive to the end of this story, and if she might prefer death when it came.
GW chapter 36 . 6/24/2011
I really liked the story. I had to read it all at once.
adlyb chapter 27 . 6/24/2011
"Bloody glowing faeries-"

"Spike, will you please desist in your-"

"What? They're not natural!"

"We are not natural?"

"Well, you are kind of girlie looking-"

"Yes, you're bloody well not natural with that nancy hair and-"

This. Oh, wow, this story took a turn for the funny when the Scoobies showed up. You've juxtaposed the two casts of characters just splendidly and spliced together quite a fascinating plot. I'm looking forward to the sequel already!

Also, I'd like to commend you for the development of Legolas and Buffy's relationship. It seems like a really natural progression towards something more. Thank you for the vastly entertaining story!
adlyb chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
Wow, this is incredibly well done! Rarely have I ever seen a crossover fic with such a fine grasp of both sets of characters. Buffy's dialogue is sharp and sounds very accurate to what she would say- very top quality dialogue. There is also a subtle line of humor embedded in it which I adore.

I like the slow progression of the relationship between Legolas and Buffy, and the growing list of similarities between them that might lead to a deeper bond (I'd wondered how you would bridge the considerable age gap, especially with how much you emphasize the age/wisdom of the elves. Pointing out things unique to Buffy, such as how her longing for Heaven parallels Legolas's longing for Valinor, does a believable job of bringing the two together). I'm excited to read the rest of the story!
maxthehobbit chapter 36 . 6/2/2011
Great story with a whiny Buffy and not-so-much the hero in this one, but still a good story. It amazes me that I've never read a Buffy centered story where Buffy lives happiiy ever after ... it's like every author hates happy endings. Also ... Dawn's eyes are BLUE, ot brown, not hazel ... BLUE BLUE BLUE. LOL most every author is also color blind.
AlarminglyOften chapter 36 . 4/24/2011
Wow! I've done pretty much nothing but read this for the last couple of days, I just couldn't stop! You're an amazing writer and this is definitely one of the best fics I've ever read. Thanks for writing it and giving me so much enjoyment :)
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 36 . 4/20/2011
I really liked this. As far as I can tell, you stayed in character very well. I really enjoyed this. I also like how you have a sequel. I haven't read it yet but I plan to. I can see a slight attraction Legolas has for Buffy. Then again, given her history of falling for the immortal...

Anyway, I'm going to go raid your other fics. I actually see a few I play on reading. If they're as good as this one, I'll have nothing but praise!
1,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »