Reviews for Equinoxium
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 36 . 3/13/2010
truly an amazing and epic story. it was incredible to read and addictive too! you got me to cry a few times too but the ending wasn't depressing or bleak, it was realistic and uplifting. wonderful job!
Ideal Mind chapter 36 . 2/16/2010
It took me awhile to think of a review for this as of all the stories within my favorites this is the only one complete. I would like to say I jumped to read it as soon as I saw the preview, no, I jumpe to read it was soon as I saw it was completed. I can say that it took me two days to read and during my weekend too...thanks for that. And throughout it all I cannot say I regret it. You have successfully created a world that I have fallen in love with. Your creativity, and original thinking is not something I have come across before in a completed story. I give you my highest commendation for not only your story but that you stuck with it and completed something that many of the authors here do not take serously as most publish whatever comes to mind as quickly as it came there or lose intrest before they complete anything. You are an Author among authors. Congradulations. Please keep writing. Your in my favorites! Bye.
Amber Penglass chapter 36 . 10/27/2009
It's always nice to so utterly and thoroughly fall as in love with a story the second time around as with the first. Although, that distinct disappointment in no further development of the Legolas/Buffy relationship was still there, but that's just my inner fluff-bunny grumbling, pay it no mind. :-p
sanestinsanepersonever chapter 36 . 9/15/2009
I must tell you that I fell in love with this story and read it all in one setting... Thus the headache I now have, though I am not blaming it on you~. Several times through this tale you've weaved, I've found myself tearing up or out-right crying. A first, to have a story make me cry, more than once. I thank you for this.
Bribricas chapter 36 . 7/11/2009
this story is a materpiece! Really great! I laught and I cried... thank you for this wonderful two days it took me to read the 36 chapters! this is for sure one of the best stories I ever read!

And thank you for not letting buffy die!

Is there a sequel coming? i would love it :)
Liza Oreta chapter 32 . 7/5/2009
this story is soo good. i love spike in middle-earth! when will the sequel be out?
Starshinedown chapter 36 . 6/16/2009
Always a little suspicious of crossovers, I gave this one a shot and I am so so so glad I did.

I cried, I cheered, I yelled at the characters (and I mean all this literally!) and I thoroughly enjoyed this jaunt across worlds.

Thank you for such great entertainment!
Mariagoner chapter 36 . 6/2/2009
Bloody fantastic piece of work and your characterization was an absolute marvel. This was certainly THE best Buffy crossover I've ever read before! Terrific, terrific job on it all.
lucie dans le ciel chapter 36 . 3/16/2009
Wow, really great story! It's old now but still, I wanted to give my opinion! I loved reading it from beginning to end and even if the angst was a bit thick, it was so well written I couldn't stop reading.

Only 2 things I didn't like so much: the appearance of the btvs cast in the chapter 26 that seemed a bit "deus ex machina" to me (and didn't blend so well with the story in my opinion) and...

Buffy's outfit! Come on! Tan leather costume? Ouch... I know Buffy started a long time ago in the fashion dark ages but still, not an excuse! Honestly, I couldn't stop shuddering every time you were describing her clothes! Ha ha ha... so painful... _
Olena chapter 36 . 3/15/2009
So...um...is she dead-or what?
ThePinkSpider chapter 36 . 6/12/2008
I absolutely loved this story. Buffy as the unintentional bringer of evil is new in this context and a good twist. Also I loved the way you portrayed the characters and their interactions. God work! I'm still crying so sorry for cutting this review short. *snifsloudly*
Lilly Emerald chapter 36 . 6/9/2008
just read this story again and still love it. looking forward to the sequel if you write it. was under the penname goldenshadows but have a new account now
KibaCanLickMe chapter 36 . 6/4/2008
I read this way after it was finished, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm so glad you did finish it. Nothing is worse then a story you invest so much time in becomes abandoned. Anyway, great job melding the two different worlds into a story that worked!
spikemyangel chapter 36 . 5/6/2008
wow. I was so convinced that the ending was going to be horribly sad and angsty. I could feel the angst - my throat hurt and black hollowness that opens inside my soul when sad ending are imminent were all present, and while it was sad, it was kind of happy too, with the possibility of future yayness. I don't read too much BtVS these days (the few i do read are mostly LotR crossover - crazy), but great fics like this one make me want to look for more!

I love how you wrote all the characters, the action was amazing, and the ending bittersweet. there was a lot more that I loved while reading this, but I'll only tell you if you write an impossibly long sequel. You can't end it like this! being able to read the entire fic at once kicked ass, so i've no problems waiting, for as long as it takes _
Asterisks chapter 36 . 4/4/2008
WOW! This has indeed been a good read. Although very sad.

It is definitely the best LOTR and BTVS crossover I've read.

I think you managed to keep the characters away from becoming too OOC and the transition from one world to the others was very nicely done. I also really liked that we got some other characters in from the Buffy universe into LOTR world, although it was so brief.

My only disappointment is the ending, simply because for once I'd like it if Buffy didn't remain in the LOTR realm. I think if she would have died I'd have been more satisfied. But alas, you can't have everything.
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »