Reviews for Equinoxium
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 36 . 3/18/2011
This was freaking AMAZING!

The amount of detail was impeccable and you had me hanging onto your every word. You did a fantastic job. :D
compa16 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
ahh an amazing fanfiction so faveing this
Mel chapter 36 . 10/21/2010
I really enjoyed reading this fic, although I have to say, you succeeded in making me weepy many, many times (like with almost all of this chapter...). You have a great grasp of all of the characters, and all of the twists and turns of Buffy's emotional journey felt very true. Although there were many wonderful and moving scenes, I have to say my favorite moment was Spike's VERY unexpected "bloody hell!" :)
Maraja chapter 36 . 8/28/2010
Thank you so much for sharing this story. It truly is amazing. I have really enjoyed reading it.
Kemurikat chapter 36 . 8/5/2010
First off, great story! It's a well-written and very detailed cross-over epic with just enough action and interaction intermingled with bucket-loads of drama. (Of course, the girly me wished for more LegolasBuffy interaction, but the growing affection between them is understood. Still...LOL)

Heavens! As if Buffy hasn't suffered enough, here you go and grind the poor girl's heart to dust.

Such pain and suffering! But her continuing trials are a testament to her strength and her constant struggle for survival. And knowing that Buffy finally found her lasting peace in Middle-Earth was definitely a satisfying ending to the tale. (As if spending the rest of her days with an uber-hottie like Legolas is considered a mere consolation prize-not to mention the rest of his kin! ROFL)
Alliehalliwell chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
This is really well done. I like all the detail you put into it.
eac chapter 36 . 7/1/2010
eh it's ok, mostly i found it overly dramatic with little purpose.
twiggy31 chapter 36 . 4/21/2010
ive just finished reading this story and i LOVED it! all the infomration was so acurate and i loved the buffy cross over! i just basically thought it was amazing!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 36 . 3/13/2010
truly an amazing and epic story. it was incredible to read and addictive too! you got me to cry a few times too but the ending wasn't depressing or bleak, it was realistic and uplifting. wonderful job!
Ideal Mind chapter 36 . 2/16/2010
It took me awhile to think of a review for this as of all the stories within my favorites this is the only one complete. I would like to say I jumped to read it as soon as I saw the preview, no, I jumpe to read it was soon as I saw it was completed. I can say that it took me two days to read and during my weekend too...thanks for that. And throughout it all I cannot say I regret it. You have successfully created a world that I have fallen in love with. Your creativity, and original thinking is not something I have come across before in a completed story. I give you my highest commendation for not only your story but that you stuck with it and completed something that many of the authors here do not take serously as most publish whatever comes to mind as quickly as it came there or lose intrest before they complete anything. You are an Author among authors. Congradulations. Please keep writing. Your in my favorites! Bye.
Amber Penglass chapter 36 . 10/27/2009
It's always nice to so utterly and thoroughly fall as in love with a story the second time around as with the first. Although, that distinct disappointment in no further development of the Legolas/Buffy relationship was still there, but that's just my inner fluff-bunny grumbling, pay it no mind. :-p
sanestinsanepersonever chapter 36 . 9/15/2009
I must tell you that I fell in love with this story and read it all in one setting... Thus the headache I now have, though I am not blaming it on you~. Several times through this tale you've weaved, I've found myself tearing up or out-right crying. A first, to have a story make me cry, more than once. I thank you for this.
Bribricas chapter 36 . 7/11/2009
this story is a materpiece! Really great! I laught and I cried... thank you for this wonderful two days it took me to read the 36 chapters! this is for sure one of the best stories I ever read!

And thank you for not letting buffy die!

Is there a sequel coming? i would love it :)
Liza Oreta chapter 32 . 7/5/2009
this story is soo good. i love spike in middle-earth! when will the sequel be out?
Starshinedown chapter 36 . 6/16/2009
Always a little suspicious of crossovers, I gave this one a shot and I am so so so glad I did.

I cried, I cheered, I yelled at the characters (and I mean all this literally!) and I thoroughly enjoyed this jaunt across worlds.

Thank you for such great entertainment!
1,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »