Reviews for Wasted Lives
geckohawaii chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
A nice novelization of the events that brought Kenshin and Hiko together. I like how you've written Hiko's introspection, all very in character! One little thing: Kenshin uses the honorific "san" rather than "dono" for the three slave girls.
x chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
It's nice! -x
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Well, I look forward to reading the rest of this story. Very well done, except for a few spelling errors. It's not spelled Tho, it's spelled Though.

Update soon.

Tenshi-Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Very interesting view on Hiko. It makes sense, I think, and your not-too-much-editing gave it an overall rough appearence. Appearance? I dunno how that's spelled. Ok...I didn't really get the last line, though and it's presence just confused me.

Jillian A.K chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Well, it's been some months adn you haven't updated, despite claims that teh story was complete. Oh, well.

You say you took the conversation from the manga/OVA's? Cause some of the dialogue seemed a bit OOC. Just the part about Fate, vengeance, and damnation. But maybe that's just cause I'm only familiar with the anime. This story isn't great, but it's not too shabby, either. Maybe a bit of higher-level diction? I dunno, but I hope you continue.
rdavymac chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
i really love this story! it's pretty hard to find a good fic about kenshin and hiko and when they lived together. it's so funny when they are together, with all the yeasing and embarrasing stories lol! write more
Maeve Riannon chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
*thumps head* I didnt see that before! How could I?
This story is very good, and one of the most impressing portraits of Hiko I have read. Furthermore, on top of this, Im very interested with that initial period of Kenshins life, and Im very eagerly waiting for your next installments.
placarded chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Hey, I hope you continue this, I like it.

"May the fics be with you,"
Clemen chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Wow very beautifully written. I look forward to reading your other works. Until then take care.
Katie chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
This was really very good! It was nice to be able to see even a little of what was going on in Hiko's mind when he found Kenshin at the graves. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
kenshin-admirer chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I loved this! I don't think there's any OOC-ness. I haven't seen the OVA, just clips, but I've always imagined Hiko to be very complex, showing people an outer face which hides his true inner thoughts/feelings.
Blaze Coyotlhart chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Awsome!_ though I don't know what you mean about the wording being "akward" I thought it was fine.

P.S. I totally agree with you, Hiko-sama is the coolest! That's why he's my most favorite RK character ever! *_*
conspirator chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Interesting insight into how Hiko feels about his life at the point where he meets Shinta. I'll be interested to see where you take this!

(P.S. Thanks for the plug...)