Reviews for Full Circle
Mary Rose chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
I finally made it back here and read the whole thing. Cool story.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Very well written. Loved the surprise ending. I definately think you need to write another PF fanfic soon!
kelsey2010 chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
awesome chapter. You should most def. do a part 5. I would like to see how this whole stay at home mom thing works out for her, eventually see Kenny mourn Josh since he hasn't, I like the idea of Zach and Samantha dating. Basically a part 5 would just be amazingly awesome to have and to read :)
me chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Omg! Did u really update this? Love it!
kelsey2010 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
For starters so happy about a new chapter after all this time. As for the chapter that was so not expected. Oslo? Never would have thought that. As for Kenny and Max they are still the cutest ever. I can't wait to see if she actually chooses to continue to be a stay at home mom or if she goes back to being a cop. Hope there is a new chapter up soon :)
DarkArts27 chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
hi. I really don't want to sound like a nag, but I'm devostated that this never got completed, because it was really good. I know it's been a long time, and you probably don't use fanfiction anymore, and the fact I found it nearly 5 years too late (which I'm devo about).

Thanks for the great story, I loved all of it, but a bit devo that I read it all to find that there's no end.

Thanks anyway :-)
Grumbleduke chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Happy Anniversary .

Today marks 4 years since you last posted a chapter to this story.

I'm familiar with writer's block , but this is ridiculous .

If I grumble too much, it's only because this is a very good piece of FanFic , and I am eager to read more of your prose.
grumbleduke chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Time to change the rules for fanfic writing.

If an author cannot complete a work after a reasonable amount of time without a legitimate excuse , the author should forfeit the story and let another continue the piece.

As for this particular story , I think 15 months is more than enough time to permit a new author to continue .
pitaqueen chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
Thanks for updating... I really like this story I can't wait to see what happens next keep up the good work!
tilou chapter 8 . 12/6/2004
I just finished to read the 4 patrs of your story. I really enjoyed it, you're very imaginative. Do you plan to finish it? Because I'd really like to know what will happen. Please update!
BeckettFan chapter 8 . 5/21/2004
Cool! this is really good! i just read the whole series! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!
Love Megan
Ushuaia1 chapter 8 . 1/17/2004
Hi guys, thanks for the reviews. I have major writers block, so don't expect any updates soon. I want another chapter by the end of the month, but we'll have to see. My brain is fried! Thanks for you patience. Play nice!
laura chapter 8 . 1/16/2004
Well worth the wait. More soon!
I-hate-JadedRoses chapter 8 . 1/11/2004
About time. You must write more soon. I need more Picket Fences fanfiction. Thanks for your email. I forwarded it to that B*.
smiley chapter 8 . 1/9/2004
I heard that there was an update over here. All smiles now. Love the Kenny and Max interaction in this chapter. They were so good together, and I loved the stuff with Samantha too. Don't make me wait so long for an update next time.