Reviews for Suspended
Archer of Freedom chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Applause! You can't get enough of the warrior and the maid scenes. What's happening? I noticed you haven't been on here in 2 years. People are anxious for your return, even if they don't say so. I am sure of it! Please get back on here. Create more theatrical trailers!

~Archer
somone chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
good
grubswiper chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
wow! grat fic. i was so inspired by this i wrote one of my own. please read it. if you dont like it or dont like me using your ideas, feel free to flame me. i just delt i had to write this

grubswiper~
Brownblade chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
VERY GOOD! I used to know some Martin/Rose authors, but I can't find them anymore. I wish I could.
Aaron Kidd chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
GOOD!I like fics with Martin/Rose!
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Oh! That was rightfully adorable, having Rose appear before Martin. (IMO, I just about cried when she broke her neck, that quite unfair to both her and her Warrior) Thanks so much for writing this, send my regards to Rose! LOL.
Inactive12345 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Aw, how sweet. I really enjoyed it.
anime-hiei chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Excellent, very well written and very touching. I thought it wan't fair that Rose had to die, but you made me feel better about that. Thanks for the lift. Hope you write more great stories.
Lady Halwyn chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
~lovely~ actually wasn't alternate reality without being too sad.
Thomas Fitzgibbons chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
This is pretty good: short, sweet, and to the point. You should start another paragraph when someone new speaks, though. Other than that, Your story is fine.
Black Arrow chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
That's it? That was good too... Oh well, nice job!
damson rhee chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
aw! i luved this story! how perfect! martin/rose AND gonff/columbine! my two fav couples! pleaze continue or do a sequel or write more like this or all three! keep it up! :D