Reviews for The Malfoy Twins
hinata1710 chapter 4 . 4/7
EH?! Blaise is a she? I thought Blaise is he?!
alexpotter500 chapter 1 . 3/26
Still on hiatus?! I hate you!
alexpotter500 chapter 6 . 2/10
Amazingly funny. I am reading it for the billionth time and it still cracks me up. Especially when the Weasel(a.k.a. Ron), male bitch no.1( Dean) and male bitch no.2 , (Seamus) clothes remove 'themselves' and Dra and Dami are fighting and when Snape falls off his chair. However, when Pans says how small their packages are, I scream in disgust. Loving' the Weasel bashing
Love, Alex
Poles u have 2 WRITE more or else I will go insane!
marisha chapter 8 . 1/11
write more or else (you don't wanna know
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
Mate its been 7 years either:
you have been infected by the adultness and lost ur appreciation for fanfic
ur muse has left u
u have abbandoned this fi very cruel author who takes too much pleasure in leaving people in suspense.
please please please update ur fic I love it xx
BeccaStrife1982 chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Hopeing for more chapters! Love the story
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
Aguamenti!
RialAsaJohan chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
*raises eyebrow* You are random…I LIKE THAT! Farewell, alicorn princess. I shall go slay the beast homework and prepare for the excruciatingly long quest to the city of school. I'm perfectly normal. (Yeah, perfectly normal in an insane asylum.) I think that he'd be a bit too insane. I'm so glad to have you as my triplets. *Sarcasm*
rowenasheir chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Ok, this is all cute but What I want to know is:
What is Lucius up to , to expose AD for stealing his son?
Where is Rita and the prophet's comments? The world wants to know...
What's going on in SS head -harry isn't his beloved LE son or his hated enemies either!
AND where is LV in all of this?
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Much more likely!
rowenasheir chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Un realistic-
they wouldn't faint , would you if that happened with a classmate? Only loo shocked.
HP - unless his personality had changed-would have announced tha AD had stolen him and abandoned him at the Dursley's who weren't even family.
Ron would rant and rave
Draco wouldn't have rough housed in the office - not brought up that way.
Snape would have yelled at Harry/ Damion the minute they entered the hall
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
spelling mistakes but i loved it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
I'll teach you a spell that will make a person not be able to be affected by potions and poisons for 10 minutes, but it can only be used five times a day.