Reviews for The Malfoy Twins
LOVING BUT ANGRY chapter 8 . 8/2
WHY IS THIS INCREDIBLE FANFI ?!
uuummm, what. the. utter heck.

Yeah, Harry and Draco were arch-nemesis for what, I dunno, MORE THAN A YEAR AND SUDDENLY, THEY GO BUDDY-BUDDY AFTER DISCOVERING THE TRUTH?

Where's the growing relationship between harry and draco? I would find it more realistic if they start of as wary of each other before slowly coming to terms.

E.G
Draco and Harry decide to end their rivalry as a truce given that they ARE siblings now and it would feel weird to continue to hate each other.

toodles
Ron had slipped back downstairs, unnoticed.

Wow. What a good friend, ditching your best mate. You could've at least made Ron fall on Harry at the same time, make it go with the flow of this situation before getting rid of Ron by having dumbly-dorr or malfoy to have him go away given that it's a private matter.
Sakura Heartlock chapter 8 . 6/1
Please update soon
slytherin4ever chapter 8 . 5/18
please update!
SF31 chapter 8 . 5/15
Quite a few spelling errors.

But, this is a really good idea. Liked the story so far.
What, Blaise is a girl? I thought that he( or she since you portrayed him or her as a girl) was a boy.

YOu should make a tag in the description and warn us beforehand. Geez. I thought Blaise's gender was OBVIOUS.
You, sir/or lady, have NOT even spared a THOUGHT about the realistic way through these type of situations. For example, Harry discovering that he was Damien Malfoy, and having to live with the Malfoys in which he has a really terrible relationship with. And what, now he and Draco were rivals a minute ago and now trotting away arm in arm, towards the sunset?

Did it ever crossed your mind that despite Harry stiffening at first then relaxing was only because the Narcissa was his real mother BUT, he was a FRIGGIN ONE YEAR OLD BABY. HOW THE HELL COULD HE HAVE REMEMBERED DRACO AND LUCIUS?

I'm thoroughly disappointed that this story has lost its potential as I continue to read through the chapters.

Guess I now know why you dropped this. Completely unrealistic with bullshit situations.
Wooow, Tele-talk huh?

What, now that Malfoy discovered that Harry's actually his long lost brother, they established some weird telepathic speech only between them?

Seriously? Malfoy and Harry didn't get this kind of power between them in the earlier then later years.

Shows how this fanfic is completely unrealistic and bull.

But I like the idea of Malfoy twins. Shame that the potential was wasted through the means of unrealistic situations, (I mean, Draco and Harry suddenly being best buds like nothing ever happened between them in their past few years of rivalry?) and mis-spelt words. (Really? Malfoy MANNER?)
Wow. Enemies before and now best buds?

The world is becoming a fanfic. Not even realistic at all.
Sheesh, in reality, Harry would be REALLY uncomfortable around Lucius Malfoy and such. I mean, from what he knows, he has a bad relationship with the Malfoys.

There you go, a review. Now go fix that up. Or rewrite it. Anything. Something.
Malfoy MANNER.

Are you kidding me?

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTIN ON ME!? I'M GETTING A SEVERE CASE OF OCD RIGHT NOW! FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY!
Fix your grammatical and spelling problems. You write words so atrociously, even a year two kid could spell "reached"!

Really though, "retched"?
I was never a fan of crappy spelling mistakes. I get it if you're an immigrant or if English is a second language but that can't be since you write your paragraphs pretty decently. Either way, can't you spare enough time to edit your work? I'm sick of reading stories with so much potential except that the downside of the story would be that the writing is so terrible, that I wasted half of my life trying to crack the code in those atrociously spelt words.

Please EDIT your WORK!
isn't blaise a boy?
duh chapter 4 . 4/9
blaise isnt a girl he is a dude i thought that was obvs
PrincessSissyCat chapter 6 . 4/1