Reviews for How It Feels To Not Believe
Ticktock chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Opposites attract, and then they explod.
Heheheheh XD
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Oh so cute! I can actually see Tohru doing that... haha! I just love your writing it's so good!
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Aw... I love this. It's so sweet. .
animefreak chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
how cute...i think i've read this fic before...
Chibi Rinku too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Tohru was so cool in this one...
apairofglasses chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
OH MY GOD!

O_O

*stares*

that... was SO COOL! I love you! i love your writing style! especially how you used 'you' because it really got the point across! this is like the epitome of spectacular-osity! please consider being on the staff of my c2 community for Yuki/Kyou stories! we need more people like you who are cool y/k shippers and have crazy beautiful stories! keep up the famazing work!

Much love,
Rinoki Rio chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Aww, that was sweet -

Go Tohru! (is that how you spell it?)

It was so sweet, that i will now hug you!

*uber hug!*

i...eh...just...YAY!

Bye-cha - - o (._.)
gallatica chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
this was awesome! _ _
love the way you write! unique and original, i think... you didnt have any problems with yuki, kyou, he, he, yuki, kyou XD if you get what i mean? ehehhehee...
lovely!
. : opposites attract. and then they explode : .
Yuan18 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Very touching. I like how the characters interacted with each other, and Yuki's mouse messenger :) Good quote at the end, very applicable.
Nine1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
**giggles and hugs Kyo and Yuki** They truly are very similar...and they don't even realize it. It's kind of sad, really, how they never really see how well they could get along. The way Tohru pushes them together is classic and cute. Hip, hip, hooray for Kyo/Yuki.
chibichibi-neko chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
short and sweet ! perfect in other words !
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Very cute fic!
Betcha It's Nabisco chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Ah! Ohh, that was so kawaii! Wai! _ This was the First Fruits Basket fanfiction I've ever read, and I loved it! Wai! Awesome job. I'm so happy! XD (Gomen, I'm a little hyper right now.) Anyways, awesome ficcy, keep writing! Ja!
Ashen Skies chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
very, very nice! loved the introspective way you write this, and the tohru in here was nice. not like in other fics where they make her out to be the third party, i find yours really sweet. the overall fic is wonderful, great story!
Yuki The Rat chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Woo Hoo... That was excellent!

I love it when I find fan fiction that is this good!

Thank you.