Reviews for When The Dust Settled
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Saturday means freedom this time? I thought Saturday was when Spike kills you? :) Love the story!
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
when are you going to submit the next chapter? i've changed my mind about how i think not so little is better. hurry with the next chapter.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
concidering its four in the morn, this is a pretty cool story you have 'ere. but i'll say, not so little is still at the top of my faves. sorry, i 'ope that wasn't a flame. 'onestly duv.
Lunis chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
Ep! This is so good! And I just got a double dose of chapters! I sure hope it will happen more often! _
xanya-forever chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
Wow, this was educational. You know what I learnt while reading it? Don't paint your nails and go on the computer at the same time... Not so much with the success. Course, me and nail polish? Unmixy things anyway. It makes me sneeze.

Moving right along, I love the idea of them going to a fair together, it's big with the cuteness. Dawn's "innocent" little speech was great, and obviously Spike had to go along. Hmm... what doese the corpse do? That's a head scratcher. Well, I want more, so update soon!
xanya-forever chapter 4 . 6/10/2004
Yes, it's definitely been too long since you updated, as this fic is really great! Well, I think so anyway, and everyone knows it's my opinion that counts, hehe. By the way, have I ever told you how glad I am that it's *not* a Dawn/Spike one? Cos really, it's wonderful. I felt very sorry for both Dawn and Spike during this chapter, obviously, but I'm glad they sort of helped each other out at the end. Hope for both of them! Update soon!
Vicki chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
WONDERFUL! Love the "semi-cliffhanger" it leaves me on the edge of my seat, but only semi. So, I'm on the egde, but most of my butt is stilling sitting comfortably. Anyways, what was I talking about? O yea, your story, very good and can't wait for the next chap...kookie corpses? Funnily morbid :P
entwined-fate chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
Might be a bit late but i like your story. The Spike Dawn thing is so sweet.
naughty169420 chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
This was a pretty good chap!
JustAnnie chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
I really love this story. Poor Dawn! The whole Spike thing is so cute. I felt so bad for him when Buffy died...It was all so sad!
Hieiko chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
That was both sad and sweet. I love the Spike-Dawn friendship, and always hoped they'd resolve it in the show... but I guess fanfics are all we have, huh?
Vicki chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
I love this chapter! And I'm not just saying that because I'm your friend and a complete lunatic either! I'm happy you continued your story because it sounds like you've put alot of time into it.. :P
Lunis chapter 3 . 5/6/2004
Cool! Spike is awesome! I need more chapters! _
Leanne8582 chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
This was a cute chapter. I liked the use of canon with Kristy. The only thing that seemed really out of character was Spike's "and the award goes to" line. That's really more someything Buffy would say. Other than that, pretty good job.
Culf chapter 3 . 2/12/2004
I, for one, liked it. And Spike playing at being Dawns girlfriend infront of Kristy! I know I would have had a lot of jealos girls after me if I was in her shoes! And wouldn't I want to?