Reviews for May It Be
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
I hope you update soon!

Wow, Spike's human, didn't see that one coming.
entwined-fate chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Hey update just outta curiousty do Faith and Spike maybe hook up?
Numfarismyidol chapter 3 . 6/16/2004
UPDATE PLEASE!
Numfarismyidol chapter 4 . 6/9/2004
Update soon please i really like this story a lot!
Cozzie chapter 4 . 4/29/2004
Please update soon. Love little Connor! Can't wait to see what happens next.
*Coz*
beautifulgarbage I didn't want to sign in chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
I really like the fic. Spike/Faith possibilities are a definite plus. Although, my name is Mallory and that character seems a bit unwanted, which is completely understandable. Well, I hope you're going to update this or something.
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
though im not happy about the angel/buffy pairing the other storylines are intresting so im going to continue to read this update soon and where is dawn will she be in this story update soon
-spuffylover
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
whos buffy marrying is this going to be spuffy or buffy/angel i hope its spuffy im not a fan of angel/buffy and im barly a fan of angel intresting story so far i wonder whos the mother of nick and beth
-spuffylover
BeckettFan chapter 4 . 1/13/2004
Cool! Spikes human! yay! and i was wondering why he had a 5 yr old and a 14 yr old after only 2 yrs. but i get it now. plz post more soon! i love it! i wanna kno wot happens!
Love Megan
maliek chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
Really like what is going on ! Doing a great job ! Keep it up !
A chapter 4 . 11/28/2003
The Pyro parts make it that much better. Nice to see you handling a bitch, L. It makes it that much more realistic from your happy-dappy stories normally. This is actually the best story you have on the go atm. Still waiting on that explanation as to HOW Spike a) got human, and b) came back and c)adopted kiddos when he doesn't have any records. Hmm.
Still.. I like Harper. She's a wee bit two dimensional, the bitch part is pretty much all of her, which is annoying, possibly a soliliquay as to why she's a bitch? Break it down for us.
A
blaire chapter 4 . 11/25/2003
i loved this

super duper dad spike? interesting although he handles his kids well

beth the little goth, i just have to laugh

when i think of nicole i see faith and cordy's personalities and quirkiness packed into one majorly brooding teenager who wants to be blonde like her dad

buffy and angel finally getting married, woohoo!

connor is an adorable little baby

i got teary when buffy mentioned anya

i miss her
Lorelai Anastasia chapter 4 . 11/25/2003
This was wondeful! So Spike's human? Lovely! And Mallory stuck up for herself, which was cool.

Can't wait for ch5- maybe some Spike/Nicole scenes in the works? And a Nicole/Mallory shopping trip. Now there's something I'd love to see. Please update!
Tariq chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE!
jd burns chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
Hem...maybe it's because I've been reading these chapters out of sequence, but haven't seen an explanation as to why Spike is human.

Is that still coming up?