Reviews for Easier to Run
thegreenpuma88 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
good
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Hey, Goku's no bastard! Watch your potty mouth! Ah hell, I swear! See I just swore... ya made me swear! ARG! But still Goku's no bastard. And I have yet to buy Linkin parks CD "Meteora", its' a bitchin' CD! (I swore again). I love "Faint" and "Numb"... I can relate more to "Numb" Though.

Truthfully, he's got a Xena complex. Xena has to stay dead to avenge the 40,0 souls Yodoishi devoured.. but its' the other way around, Goku has to stay dead to protect the earth from villains , because in a way he was destroying the earth when he fought ever challenger with wicked intentions, like he was sent off to do in the first place. And just like that when he came to visit the others for 24 hours... a new villian appeared. He's just a magnet for Trouble. Just like Xena.

I could understand Goku's reason... but not Xena's. She left her six-year-long best friend Gabrielle behind because the 40,0 souls had to be avenged. Man, I sure do wish somebody reworte that Plot and storyline for the finale.

I guess what these creators are saying; "Warriors Die young" And not old... if you get me. I've never seen GT... but I read the Summary for the last episode and well... I fought the urge not to cry. Goku left anyways, and only came back for a brief moment to watch Veget-Jr. And Goku-Jr. Duke it out with eachother... then left...

I'm still kinda upset it ended that way. But at least We've got Goku-Jr. to keep me happy.. but hes' nothing like the Orignal Son Goku. Nice story.
Kinosei chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I'm not familiar with your previous works, but this one is excellent. It just makes me want to hug poor Goku-chan *grabs him in a tight embrace*

I really like how you wrote it... underneath that happy surface, you know there's a lot of hidden pain... at least that's what I think. One rarely ever gets to see Goku like that, upset and depressed, y'know? That's kinda how I think of him, to be honest.

Thanks for writing this. I loved it a bunch _

I think I'll keep you on my Author Alert list from now on...

Keep writing! .V
trunksvegetafrodoclex chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
LOVE IT!
ShadowObscurity chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
I love that song. I have a songfic with it but i'm not done yet. Maybe i should change the song now. Anyways great job and yeah we have to be nice to Goku once in a while *smirk*