Reviews for Torn Rose
Kinsley chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
This is really good. Please update soon. I really want to know whats gonna happen.
whitefire22 chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
yeah it's good but, i thought it was going to go another way... Like the the old women who gave Riho the black rose was a breed and the rose was some kind of life sucking thing... sorry went off right there few spelling mastakes but well keep it up.
Loftywater chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
very good! i love ur story plz update soon!
Kate chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Hi! I noticed that alot of the story is just taken from the anime. The stuff you added on your own, was pretty good, so stick to your own stuff and you'll have a great story!
darkbl00dange1 chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
update please i want to know what happens!
heartless chapter 2 . 5/31/2005
i loved it, plus i was listening to the nightwalker soundtrack so it was even better. i give it a 10 out of 10. (nice title too)
Shen chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
please continue it's awesome!it's very good so far and you have me at the edge of my seat!
ladeena chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
write more or die
osaka chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
this was a good story . when do you think you'llhave updates for it?
In Future chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
very good! u[date soon!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
Quit it Riho! I bet ur better at pretending then that! Quit it Yayoi! gr...
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Yayoi and Shido ew gross
fire emblem fan chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
i like it, do more chapters soon!
LadySttar chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
I really like it! Especially since most stories are *only* about shido and Cain... but... if she wants shido to think everything is ok Cutting herself is just plain stupid! She is just doing it to get attention, its really childish... and there are better ways of getting a man's attention then making them feel sorry for you. Perhaps even if she tried to make light of his kissing Yayoi then he would think he didn't have her eye after all... that maybe his head was too big for its own good... that would even be better than just randomly cutting oneself
sad eyes chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
keep writing. i liked it a lot.