Reviews for Let it Snow!
Magpie's Lament chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
A funny chapter indeedydoody! One would think, though, that Raven would have more of a reaction at the phrase "let me take care of it, baby." Somehow, I get the feeling she would throw a hissy fit and blast BB through the door.

But that's just me. Helluva good chapter.

Write more?
PinkRavenRules chapter 5 . 11/27/2004
finish it befor i die i need to read it hurry it rocks the world just finish it
sakuradancer3 chapter 5 . 11/9/2004
please, please please please, update soon! PLEASE!*adds author to author alert* PLEASE!
Magpie's Lament chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
Ohmaigod. This story is teh r0x0rz.

MARRY ME. In time for christmas.
HouseObbsessed44 chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
how do you know there in californa? Awsem story!
The Apple of Discord chapter 5 . 8/8/2004
Peez update soon Fabulous story continue!
K9 The First chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
WHAT? THAT'S IT! ...Well...I guess it DOSE make it like a real episode. I kinda feel bad for Cy. Anyway, this is a GREAT year-'round story! And even though it's July, I can almost feel the snow falling.
Draconian Documenter chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
This is good, but Titan's Tower is in New York, not southern California.
soraoathkeeper chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
Aw...poor Cyborg. I can't help but feel sorry for him, although I feel sorry for Beast Boy as well. I like Beast Boy and Raven together better actually...I call them...RAVEAST! Cool name huh? I love Raven/Beast Boy pairings...wait, I alreay said that, didn't I? Ah, well, I'll say it again. I LOVE BEAST BOY AND RAVEN PAIRINGS! *cough*hinthint*cough* Ehehe, just kidding. Although it would be cool...*smiles dreamily*...well...*sigh* Update soon 'kay? of course, it has been six or seven months...anyway, COME BACK!
eventidespirit chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
I just reread this fic from and while back and it's amazing how much stuff you pick up the second time reading. This is such a great story! The fluff is awesome and it just left me with the really warm, Christmasy feeling (though it's currently June). The characterization as well, there wasn't a moment when the characters weren't themselves...it seems that you have a really full understanding of their actions and just generally how they feel.

Not the mention that whole Robin/Star scence...rereading it, wow, that had to have been one of the best R/S scenes I have ever read. It was absolutely adorable especailly the little, sublimal messages embedded with all that.

I don't know if you've abandoned this story or will be getting back to it but I hope it is the later. Do get back to it soon! It is such an awesome story and I can't wait to read future chapters ( if you ever write them).
ScarletAngel68 chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
GAH! Are you planning to continue this, or what? Because the last time this was updated was like, four months ago! *Cries* I'm so sad... PLEASE update! (Also, NO Cy/Ra! RBB forever! *Holds up a lighter*)
TIGERGRRrr chapter 5 . 4/3/2004
kewl! plz! finish this, PLZ! I really, really really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to see wut happens, so plz update soon, i know you havnt updated ever since last year, but PLEASE do try.
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »