Reviews for Let it Snow!
nobody knows chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
HA! love triangle! good story! I think it should be a BB Raven one but that's just my opinion. keep it up
luver of marshmallows and RBB fics chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
Hurray for red and green holiday shaped marshmallows! They're the best part of Christmas! Loving this story! It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. :) However, if you put Cyborg and Raven together, I will give you a million papercuts in your arms and legs! BWACACKLE!
Dirk Bolero chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
MUA HA HA HA... ah forget it! Sorrow grips me as I feel pity for Cyborg! Am I the only one who actually finds his antics entertaining? Am I the only one who actually LIKES Cyborg? He's one of my favorite characters! A CURSE ON YOU FOR DOING THAT! I tamp you with the mark of Garga, and may you forever reside in a mountain of Druaga dung. What is a Druaga? Seek and ye shall find. 0/10. CYBORG RULES! YAY-ER!
Dirk Bolero chapter 4 . 12/6/2003
Bah! Humbug! To let you know, someday I hope to stand on stage and play as Scrooge! MUA HA HA HA HA! And so another chapter leaves me saying... add another two points to the pile, at 5/10 on my scale. MUA HA HA HA HA HA! "If I had my way, every fool that celebrated Christmas would be roasted with his own turkey and berried with a stake of holly through his heart!" Aye, that was a good line... *sniff*... why only give you five? BECAUSE! THE ENDING TO CHAPTER FOUR IS SO WELL USED IT'S GENERIC TO CHRISTMAS FICS OF THIS NATURE! BAH! HUMBUG!
Dirk Bolero chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
HO HO HO HO! I, the evil Ivno Veldar, cruel critique of crumminess, hated humbug of the holidays, have started reviewing for this wonderful time known as CHRISTMAS TIME! HO HO HO HO (note how I replaced my MUA HA HA HA with ho ho ho)! So, I give this little tale... 3 out of 10 for the first few chapters. WHY? Because it's Christmas soon and I wanted to give you a few extra points! MUA HA HA HA HA!
john chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
i sense that there will love triangle keep it up
Akomiko The Japanese Wonder Girl chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
Oh, no.
Oh, God.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO!
I really really liked this fic, but now you've gone and screwed it up with a Raven-Cyborg pairing? How could you? Hell, I knew this would happen. I mean, after the public saw Car Trouble and her big humongo smile at him in the end, I knew there'd be a huge rise in the RxC range. I just...*sighs*...I just hoped it wouldn't happen in such a good fic like this, because from my perspective, you ruined it.
DaSyco chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? ]
Alys chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Wow! I'm really enjoying this (and it's gettin' me into the Christmas spirit)! Give us more chappies soon please! .
I felt so bad for Cyborg...*cry*...oh well, I'm still a Raven/BB 'shipper, all the way! Good job w/ the fic, keep writin'...
~Alys
Alys chapter 4 . 12/1/2003
Cute 'n' fluffy! I loved it! BB and Raven 4ever! (And Robin and Starfire too.)
Extinct chapter 4 . 12/1/2003
That was great! Get Cy in there! Beast boy needs to give Cy his present (and vice versa)!
Just one thing... Robin is NOT kind and caring, and thoughtful and understanding, he is IDIOTIC, STUPID, AND OBNOCIOS (or hopwever you spell it)!
eventidespirit chapter 4 . 11/25/2003
Hey! That was not crappy (stress on the crappy). That was really good and absolutely adorable lol. Wonder what's going on with the cyborg/raven/bb thingy. O and the present exchange part with Robin and Star, that was absolutely lovely.

BTW, thanks for reviewing my fic. I'm surprised I acutally got reviews for just posting an idea. And I think I'll write the fic, but I do hope I haven't like spoiled the whole plot of the story w/ the summary. Thanks for the advice on beefing up the plot on some of the characters for mine. I think I pretty much have a plan down, now I just have to write it which may take a while lol.

Looking forward to reading more chapters!
skyhopper chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
why are u sorry? heh I'm pretty clueless sometimes so sorry. was it becasue they didn't say I love u or kiss or something? cuse if it is just make a new one oh yeah keep writng!_
Dark Lady chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
Wow! I REALLY loved this story! Great plottings and awesome humor and romance! I hope it's not done! It shouldn't be... Cyborg never gave his present... I dunno. Hope you update I guess is the best way to say it!
Tsunami-dono chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
That was so sweet! I especially liked how Raven threw BB's gift at him. Quite a strange thing to imagine. Anyway, this is a VERY well written story. Keep up the awesome writing!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »