Reviews for Excalibur Evolution
nejitenfan chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
update soon
Through Darkness chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
Good chapters! _ I enjoy this.

Update soon (I'm sorry, I'm a sicky or else I'd review in more depth).

Through Darkness And Light /x\
Kigono chapter 9 . 7/15/2005
omg! i love this story but i hope pete/kitty action comes in soon, anyway, you should have kitty like... taken by Hitler because she's jewish and that way Pete can save her and a happy ending will persue how you like it, I love your story, it is really good, and i hope you update soon, cuz I'm waiting!
PyroSprite chapter 9 . 6/22/2004
i can't remember if i reviwed this or not...and i'm too lazy to check, so i'm just reviewing...i love this fic, it's absolutely great, and i really hope that you update, and soon, cause well you haven't updated in quite awhile, so please update soon!

-Courtney-
ProfessorSpork chapter 9 . 4/5/2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Pete Wisdom is my homeboy.
Shadowed Tigress chapter 9 . 3/14/2004
*scratches head* Uh...just one question, what happened to Remy? Is he trapped in an alternate universe where Rogue and Magneto have a son...? Oh the horrors!
LoL j/k! (Well about Remy being lost in an alternate universe, because Rogue and Magneto do have a son...Magnus of the Exiles!)
I love your story, it's very light and funny!
Please update soon!
Later,
Christy
SSDD
ncsgirl chapter 9 . 3/10/2004
*blinkblink* It's so short... Oh well, Brian's in it! *glomps Brian, who she's proud to say she cleaned up, just for you*
Brian: Help me. Please.
Jamie: *smirking* Hm... Okay. *goes halfway, stops, types some random things in the computer and turns around*
Brian: Hey!
Jamie: Well? What did you expect? You did the same to me.
Karla: Meanwhile, I loved this chapter but can I have more? Please? I'll be ever so good!
A.J. Starhiker chapter 9 . 2/22/2004
Love your story. I like the Pryde and Wisdom pairing, regardless of universe. (I think they got screwed over in the comics). Anyway, keep up the good work.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
SAVE ILLYANA! muahahaha...Pete...muahahahaha...
thorgrimmer chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
what happend to gambit? you dont say which team he is on.
Aethaena chapter 9 . 2/19/2004
Awesome- just UPDATE SOON! *raves* Now then *smiles and shakes finger at heroes for ghosts* I can't comply with either of your requests for Lilly's crush- first one is on the list of TAKEN, DEFINITE PAIRINGS! Unless I make her from the future... ever read sailor moon manga? Rini is Bunny and Dariens daughter from the future, but she has a crush on her dad? That might work... And I don't know the Jono character well enough to work him in... SORRY! But your update was great, keep it up
~Suzuka
oldprydefan chapter 9 . 2/19/2004
Yes! I'm thrilled that you've updated this story. It's one of my favorites and I can't wait to see what happens next. Limbo is always so much fun! hehehe. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to find out where the two groups end up.
Caliente chapter 9 . 2/19/2004
OOh, I like it. The blonde woman is an older Illyana, right? Teleportation disk fun. :P Uhm... not to pick, but the numbers don't add up. You say only 10 people are transported, yet Kitty, Pete, Meggan, Rogue, Jono, Kurt, Piotr, Betsy, Brian, Remy, and Illyana were in the kitchen before Rhane came in. That's 11. At the end, you left Gambit out. Just thought you'd want to know. *reader runs for cover hoping author doesn't hate her* Other than that, good builder chappy. I'm curious what'll happen next. And, aw, to Meggen and Kurt. How very cannon - too bad in Excalibur she was dating Brian at the time... anyway, GREAT job. Update SOON plz! Adios.
~Caliente~
a.k.a. leXi
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 9 . 2/19/2004
*Jaw drops in surprise*
Sweet Jesus! You actually updated? WOW! Great chappie!
Unfortunately, 'The League of X-Traordinary Gentlemen' is dead and buried, partly beacuse I got tired with and and partly beacuse ffnet deleted it!
Fret not, for I have many more fics up
They are-
Avengers: Evolution (Avengers)- Wanda and Pietro leave the B-Hood and join the Avengers! Various pairings.
The Merc and the Ninja (Marvel)- Two formerly dead heroes (Deadpool and Psylocke) get resurrected and go on a search for a random sacred object. Now Co-starring- Jubilee and Skin! Deadpool/Betsy, Jubilee/Angelo.
The Insey-Winsey Spider-Man (X-Men: Evolution)- Peter Parker seeks out Xavier's help. Now co-starring Felicia Hardy, the Black Cat! SpideyRahne, FeliciaTodd.
Bandage Face and Wolfgirl (Teen Titans Cartoon)- Jono and Rahne meet up with the Teen Titans during a bank robbery. RobinStarfire, RavenBB, JonoRahne.
The Adventure of Wade Wilson: Spave Merc (Marvel)- Deadpool gets kidnapped by aliens. They want him to rescue the Princess T'Rai from the evil emperor Poitt.
New Mutants: August (X-Men)- During a night on the town Rahne, Amara and the rest of the former New Mutants meet a mysterious woman, August (My OC). What is her dark secret and why does the Hellfire Club want her so bad? Various pairings. Main focus on KurtAugust and RahneWarlock.
The Widow and the devil (Marvel)- AU. Set in my Avengers: Evolution Universe. Someone is killing former KGB agents and the Black widow is next on the list! She goes to the only man that can help her, the Man Without Fear, Daredevil! DDBlack Widow.
I hope you R&R.
Update soon
TTFN
The Uncanny R-Man (Formerly RahneMan)
PS- WOOT!
_~
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 9 . 2/19/2004
Yay! You've updated! *Does merry jig falling out of the window*
OW! Anyway that was brilliant and well worth the wait and has left me on tenterhooks for the next chapter which will be coming soon...right?
Anyway i notice you have a new story up *Dives off to read it*