Reviews for Chance by Fate
Konki chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
I remember reading this story four years ago, and I still love it ;o;

Thank you, for writing this- you're amazing :)
Straithor chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
If you dont update, a great fire beast named The Updatonator will eat you. So update. T_T
Azuresapphire15 chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Plz keep going!

Kite's gonna make all d bad memories go away.

*Wink* xD
miorin chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
:"D gah well i must say ur story made mi all " /:D
no heart to follow chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Ha! It took me 'til the third chapter, but I finally got it! Shika means DEER! Elk...deer...nya...

Oh wait...that's not what the story was about..._

Anyways, it's really good! ...and really old...and scary. Yup... But you have to continue! Kite and Elk/Shika and all the other peoples have to go over to the Kaerir guy's house and beat the ever-lovin' shit outta him! Or just stab him...skin him...cut off his...fingers. Yeah...fingers...and then pull out his tongue and castrate him. Then tazer him and kick him. Then kick him s'more...then...do something really bad...like shoot him in the groin...or something to that effect.

Eh...sorry, went into rant-mode for a sec. This is really interesting and you should continue. If not for the sake of your readers or yourself, then for the sake of Elk and Kite...because they probably wanna know what happens next just as much as the rest of us. Yuppers.
Sora Blade707 chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Ugh! Don't stop there, keep going! _ Please? This is getting really good! -pulls up a chair and eats popcorn- Elk/Kite goodness with a bit of fluff on the side...yummy. X3
wolvknight chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Well the story is really sad (and disgusting but hey sometimes it has to be right?) makes you really feel bad for shika! Plz update this story
Donna chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
Darn it! I just found this thing too. Ah well. Continue?
Emerald Twin Blade chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
This fic rocked... Why'd you stop writing it all of a sudden! It's been two years! You simply MUST post up the next chapter! It's adorable!

I don't have any Kite/Elk fics yet, but I'm working on one at the moment! D! I shall post it up as soon as I can finish the first chapter. X_x Which... may take a while... LoL!
Takayu chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
Aw, I love it. So sweet. I'm definately on the watch for new chapters.
Kristen-san chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I don't know quite how to say this, but I have fallen in love with your fic. xD

Please update!~
Koori no Neko chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
Now that is a story that actually sounds plausible to connect those two... update please, update, update, update _

This may be a very painful story to read, but it just has me hooked, update it soon please... onegai shimasu

And please send an e-mail to me when and if you do finally update the story... Arigatou Gozaimashita

[[{{I know my e-mail address is for the Japanese Yahoo Mail, but I am from and still in America, I am just weird like that}}]]
Squishysib chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
You woman, need to update! D:
Kira-chan the Insane Drunk chapter 4 . 3/30/2005
nice story. very detailed. i like the fisrt person view. great job. please update soon, i want to know what happens! thanx.
Digi Mint chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
That's so sad! Poor Elk!

But it's sweet, too. Especially when Kite kisses Elk.

Update soon, pwease!