Reviews for Indestructible
kelam-2002 chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
This was really good. You write very well. The characters were believable. The feelings were described perfectly without going over the top. Pleze keep writing.
always krissy chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Wow, I just had to say... You write the characters amazingly well. I love your Sara. :D
Zebulon Koons chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Very good. Keep rockin'!
Henrika chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Interesting take on the events. There just aren't enough post-PWF fics. Keep writing!
Duckie24 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Ya Greg! That's my sexy baby! Please have Gr/S? Pwetty pwease?
Ssergit chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Great story! I love your style :) *waves the wand of encouragement at you* be encouraged! keep it up :D
Sparky Pants chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
This was great, extremely well written. I loved it :)
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Damn what a great story! I Hope you are going to be continuing it? I love the talk between Sara a Greg, and how you got into Sara's mind. I can really see Sara thinking all of this stuff. Are you a new writer 'cos I haven't seen you around, I think your at UtB, though. Great Work Dude, I really hope you continue this story, it's already great and has HUGE potential.

OH, and I love these parts, too:

'I doubted I'd be lying awake at night having fantasies, murderous or otherwise, about Ecklie.' Hee Hee, I couldn't stop laughing...

AND THIS: I had just compared Grissom to a lawn gnome.

Keep up the great work.
linda chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
that's really good!

looking forward to more!
Belle Walker chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
This is good stuff. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I confess...i giggled at the part about comparing Grissom to a lawn gnome. I loved it!

It's nice to see a fic where Greg and Sara have deep, serious conversations. Great job, and please write more!