Reviews for Hate and Love, whats the difference?
kawaii-little-wlf chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Whoa, that was 1 long chappie! The plot is good, but i think that Syaoran and Sakura shouldn't have fallen in love so quickly. Their love should of developed ova time. Its mean that Sakura just left the old woman without a proper funeral or somthin! He he he. Bad Sakura, BAD! *grabs a wooden spoon*. MUAHAHHAHA! n e way...congrats on the good fic! Keep up the good work!
.·.·) .·*).
(.· (.· .·
.· .·*·-» «º-[kawaii little wolf]-º»
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Hahaha, i think Syaoran is cute when he scowls. lol nice fic. just remember that you start a new paragraph each time there is a subject change and when a new person talks. Watch out for run-on's too. You should of separated this story into chapters so you can focus more on specific parts of the story. That way it won't seemed like it was rushed. Other than that this fic is pretty good. Nice plot. i hope you take my advice and write more!

Cute lil JJ chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I really like it, update soon!

AnonymousT chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
*sigh*...did you just tell the whole story in one chapter? o_O It seemed like you did.

Your story is too straight forward and that the sentences don't flow freely. If you're starting another subject you'll need to start another paragraph.

Oh yeah...when you typed this up it was REALLY hard to read. cuz it wasn't double spaced or anything. Your readers can easily get lost when they're reading this.

Also the 'father and his father and my father' part was terribly confusing.

Argh...I'm sorry to say, but you'll need to start this fanfic over again.