Reviews for Chronological Insanity: What's the Point?
Iara chapter 3 . 12/12/2003
This is great! What's going to happen with T'Pol and Archer?
monica20 chapter 3 . 12/11/2003
I'm enjoying this a lot. Please update soon. Intriguing plot. I like the use of the future Archer and T'Pol. Please continue.
Gammara chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
Wow! Interesting. I wonder what's causing the temporal anomalies?
Keleshnar chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
Hmm... nice twist. This story is interesting and exciting. It's also just confusing enough to keep a reader on the edge of their seat and intriged. Good job! And there can always be more A/T'P stories on ;) Write more, vite vite!

Kee
Gumdrop1 chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
Wonderful new part! I'm looking forward to the next part. :) Good luck with finals. TTFN
Iara chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
Wow, this is great! Please continue soon.
Miss Frizzle chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
You are obsessed! now i know why you are always so tired and all i can say is that its your own fault! Just be careful because now that i am reading ths it could be blackmail for all eternity! Mwa ha ha ha! Oh yeah its pretty good by the way! Oh and also C.J.W.M.N.!
Gumdrop1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Very intruging! I can't hardly wait for more. I'm a little confused on the last paragraph though. It that A/T or the couple in sickbay? TTFN
V'Tosh Ka'tur chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Yes, you have to continue. I love all the action you have going on. This is great!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Interesting, I like it so far. Please continue. Now I am curious as to what is going on and what will happen.
Passi chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
very good story so far, don't leave us hanging like that! Update soon
M chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Oh yeah, leave it like that why don't you?

This was good but it would be better on the eyes if you paragraphed your dialogue.
Admiral Carly Corinthos chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Great please continue? Is the couple in the first para T/Tu?
Shippygirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Nice start. I like action, so do continue.

If you have a pairing in mind, you might want to put in the description or after your disclaimer at the top of the 1st chapter. (This will save you some flames.)

Some constructive criticism. Line breaks could be put between dialogue. This will make it easier to read.

Example (because I'm not good at describing it):

"You all right, T'Pol?" he asked.

"Yes, I am fine. Are you injured, Captain?" she questioned.

Otherwise, please continue.