Reviews for Evanescence
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I'm glad I had my Kleenex beside me. XD

This was so sad, but I'm glad it all turned out for the best in the end. I like how it showed him he would be missed, even after all he did in BC to them all. I know it's true.

But silly Marik nonetheless: driving his motorcycle in the rain!

Good job! :)
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow, this was really good. And there's that Kasumi girl again... great job!

rae chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
that was funny. my fave part was when marik says "what you mean i was dead?"that was really funny
sailor regulus chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
aw! cute story!*glomps marik*
Not on here chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Are you a fan of Evanescence, the one who snag "Bring me to Life?" You've got all my favorite songs as titles also. Why did you pick her as your title?
Sour Green Apple chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
*very confused* is Kasumi that angel or something?
Mr. Shishio chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Man, that was good! I almost cried! T.T poor Mokie... And Mawik... *bursts into tears* BUT HE DIDN'T DIE! _
MK562 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
That was so beautiful! I wish I could write as well as you. I love your fics, keep up the good work
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Honest The Weasel chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Aw, that was beutiful! Everyone was in character and was detailed perfectly. Please keep writing and keep your best up!
A Random Flapdoodle chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Aww, I just love sibling cuteness! I have read several of your fics and I love them! Sibling cuteness shall rule the world!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Mojobubbles: *chanting* Sibling sibling sibling sibling sibling sibling...

Kamilah: x.x can't make this a long review; too much homework and shtuff.

Kamilah: *sighs* She's been hyper since, I dunno, 3 o'clock.

Kamilah: Yes, aibou, we all know...

Mojobubbles: Oh c'mon, you love it too, cause I let you out a lot...

Kamilah: Yeah, that's true. .

Mojobubbles: anyway...D00D! Malik's having a Joey-dream! Tis sorta like when Joey was unconscious and having a dream where he was at school during the Rishid/Joey duel and taht was when Malik made constipated noises and Isis and Rishid were like, "Oh crud..." and YEAH!

Kamilah: O.O *reads*

Mojobubbles: *out loud* MOKUBA! OHMYGOSH! SHNIFF!

Kamilah: o.O Ok...LLB, ya can ignore her if ya want. O.O

Mojobubbles: WOHOO! MALIK'S OK! *reading Malik's ponderings* *strokes chin* Hmm...

Kamilah: *rolls eyes*

Mojobubbles: WEE! DAT WAS K'WAI! *skips off*

Kamilah: Oy vey...WAIT UP!
JessiChi chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
BlueMew chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
This is just beautiful; one of the best YGO fics I've ever found on . I'm going to check out your other stuff too. _ Keep up the good work.
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Another cool story full of emotion and intrigue :) I like the whole shift from Marik's POV to the end of the story. :) Can't wait to read your next story! :)