Reviews for What if
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
Oh this is great! THree of my five fave things are here! Now if only you managed to somehow include JAG and Star Trek I would be REALLY impressed! hehehehe PLEASE post more of this PLEASE! ! !
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
I can believe that Daniel had been a Jedi, but Jack as a wizard? That's just too amusing to think of. I would assume that he was in Griffyndor.

Interesting storyline although it might have worked out closer to the SW universe if Obi Wan had stayed and Qui Gon went to Earth-his presence could be explained away, possibly the same way that Daniel's death(s) were in Stargate.
HyperCaz chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
BAHAHAHAHAHA! My three fav things all in one...Daniel a Jedi, Jack a WIZARD? LMAO LOL ROFL LOTI! this should be funny
Shawn Pickett chapter 6 . 11/8/2003
Okay, enjoyable chapter, the plot is still interesting, but you could stand to flesh things out a little more. The conversations are ver short and people seem to be accepting revelations with no questions about background etc. I guess what I'm saying is like your writing, I like your plots, I just want to see you spend more time on each scene to give us more of a feel for whats going on. Thank you for the good work, can't wait to see more.
Shawn Pickett chapter 3 . 11/5/2003
Oh this is great! Does this mean that Luke and the gang are going to show up and lend a hand? Will Mara Jade be in this? More importantly, if she is, do her and/or Chewbaca get a shot at the Dursley's after they figure out that they treat Harry like crud? This fic is well written and the plot has potential, I hope to see more soon. Thank you.
ss2gohan chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
This is an excellent story so far, please try and update soon.