Reviews for A Course in Facial Contortions
lololololololololololololooolololololololololol! im *gasp* dead... * gasp* not big surprise... * gasp rattle *
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 2/5
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHHAHAHA!
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST HILARIOUS THINGS THAT I HAVE EVER READ!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! THIS IS PRICELESS!
*laughs uncontrollably*
Hahahhhahahahhahhahahhahahhaha!
*chokes*
I'm dying! Heeeellllppppp!
*dies*
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Dear Erestor:

"Then did Varda look down from her dwelling on Oiolossë, and she saw how the teaching of Elrond was scorned among his kindred. And, being moved with pity, she took him up from Middle-Earth, and placed him on a distant world among the stars of heaven, where there dwelt a people, like unto Men yet wiser and hardier, among whom the art of contortion was prized according to its worth. And it is said that Elrond Half-Elven dwells yet on the world of Vulcan, and teaches the Suracrim to respond suitably to that which is fascinating or illogical."

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
TimeyWimeyGirl4 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
HaHaHa! Elrond is mean!
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is definitely one of my favorites!
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Your stories are all so hilarious! I love this one. The mental picture. . .lol
Bushwah chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
It's strange how it's easy to raise an eyebrow in eyebrow-raising circumstances, and nearly impossible in front of a mirror.
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Reproving stage... I laughed. So incredibly hard.
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
PERFECTION.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Larisya chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Not my most solemn Good Friday...(i.e. crippling hysterics ensue.)
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yes, I've noticed that Elves tend to raise one eyebrow a lot. In fact, I went back to my own nonposted Tolkien fics and realized that I had Glorfindel and Elrond doing it at least once per story! Amazing work, hilarious as usual, and I was fighting to keep down my laughter. Good job with this one too!
Eminnis chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh heaven above...I can't stop laughing through your stories! I'm noticing Elrond is getting a bit beat up in these...LOL.

Eminnis
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Seriously random, but totally hilarious! I liked the inclusion of Galadriel's movie quote...sort of. : )
Heaven's Archer chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That. was. freaking. HILARIOUS. I'm reading this when I'm not supposed to so I have laughter falling from my eyes (tears) cause I'm not allowed to laugh.

Lol. Congratz on one of the best humor stories i've ever seen!
ladykind chapter 1 . 8/22/2008