Reviews for Covert Seduction
ness345 chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
Aw, how cute. I can't wait to see what Tarzan comes up with next.
NightRain chapter 7 . 2/17/2004
Fabulous story. The chapters are a little short, however the dialogue and character development is top notch. I love the fact that Tarzan is made out to be completely unarticulate "I'm Tarzan, you Jane." And that was a nice touch. Please continue soon, I want to see the rest of the seduction!
Suzi chapter 7 . 12/3/2003
OMG I LOVE THESE STORIES! i can't wait to read the next one please write it soon. thanks
pucktofaerie chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
aw...this is so sweet. john's a little out of character but that's okay, cause i think he's secretly smarter than everyone thinks too. keep up the great work and update soon!
astacia chapter 7 . 11/15/2003
Oh, sweetness! LOVIN' this story. Can't wait for more. Please update soon.
Angel chapter 7 . 11/15/2003
I love this story and look forward to reading the next chapter , great work !
Karen chapter 7 . 11/10/2003
Don't leave us hanging too long. Thoroughly enjoying this. Thanks for sharing.
DarkNightChilde chapter 6 . 11/10/2003
very good, I likes.

Pity they're canceling the show though. -_-
shadowcat15 chapter 6 . 11/10/2003
John is such a...guy! But so sweet! update!
TheRealityWeWanted chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
First, I must say excellent fic so far. Everyone's in character, the plot is perfect, and the wording is impeccable!

But as everyone at knows I like weird couples, because it makes the story loads more interesting. I have a suggestion for all of you Tarzan watchers and writers:

Why not pair up Nikki and Sam? I know the age difference is a lil steep (I think Nikki's 19-21 and Sam's 24-26) but it'll work!

NikkiJane's sister and confidant

SamJane's best friend, partner, and confidant

It's perfect! I know it's unsual, but it can be done. Plus, traditional couples get old and boring fast.

I would write this fic myself (I love writting) but I'm SO busy and I don't have the time-so it would be cool if someone else did it.

It's a free story idea, so if anyone wants to use it go ahead, but email and tell me first. I wanna know; also give credit were credit is due *coughs and points to myself*
Dixiehnsnluver chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
Wow... this story is great. You absolutely must update! )
Jenn11 chapter 6 . 11/7/2003
Just found this story and LOVE it. You're idea of having him "know" more than anyone thinks is great. I also like the relationship with Tanta, which you've written very well. CAn't wait to see what he comes up with to torture her next ;-)
skyz chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
Great fic you have here. I love the show and this is a great treat until Sunday.

skyz
kiddo chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
aww come on you gotta write some more really fast. This story is so sweett! Gotta love Tarzan's eyes! AHAHAH(tribute to tarzan's yell)
Sorrows chapter 6 . 11/1/2003