Reviews for Relative Absolution
artisanrox chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Everything you write is just pure genius.
chibisamalove chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
Wow, Princess, I don't think I have words for how amazing this story is! I'm sorry it took me so long to read it, but once I started, I couldn't stop. I loved everything about it. You have a gift of writing so that you draw people in, and I am seriously jealous of it. It was a very interesting glimpse into the world of Egon Spengler, who was my absolute favorite Ghostbuster by the way. XD
The Smash Artist chapter 5 . 12/7/2005

That's all I can say... wow

If I could sign you seventy-seven times to my "fav authors" list I would.

It started a very gripping mystery and finished a thought-provoking piece on faith. And in some spots it was scarier than the average Ghostbusters story, or even horror story! The language was descriptive and connected me to the minds of these five beloved characters. And you even satisfied my Grammar Nazi tendencies. To be honest I'll have to read it again to give critical analysis-"reason". Kudos to a great story!
Celica60 chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
This story was recently recommended to me and I am so glad for that. It's one of the best Ghostbusters fanfics I've ever read. It's difficult to find quality stories with an actual interesting and well-planned plot. You've obviously put a lot of time and effort into this story and it shows. I wish there were more authors in the fandom with half your writing talent. Truly one of the best.
Kingpin1055 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Wow, what can I say? An extremely well thought out story, and nice work on the theology, some pretty good stuff.

Only one note, Egon's father...I'm not to sure where it was mentioned, but it seems in your story, he's alive...but then, did they say he was dead in the cartoon?

Either way, superb work, and I look forward to seeing more of it, well done. :)
Matt chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
Wow! That was one of the best works of fiction that I've read in a long time. It's obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into this story. The plot, the characters, everything was done perfectly. I applaud your writing talent and hope that you'll continue to write more.
SSJ-Alhazred chapter 5 . 12/30/2003
This has been one of the better reads I've had in a long time. Even though I've had the privlege of seeing much of it through development, it's quality makes it worth another read-through. The plot is done exceedingly well and with a great sense of tact and taste, it's very good at suspense and technique. Definately a quality work.