Reviews for The One True Story of William the Bloody
GNatGirl13 chapter 1 . 4/6
Memory King chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
A very cool story, Spike and brutality mix really well.

Seems I wasn't the only one who thought Spike off in season three.

Thanks for the entertainment.!
dancer in the rain chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
i loved
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Cool story with interesting concepts. So thanks for writing.
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Hey, first read this years ago when I discovered your site. Anyway, I love this fic so much. You aren't continuing? Pity, I'd love to se it. Espeshally with the Scoobies: Spike, he had your memories. Some part of you must..." and then they're dead. Lol. Well, it's been years since I read your stuff. Think I'll check out some more stuff
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Thank You.
Karla chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
What a wonderful story. lol.

And now it all makes sense! I KNEW that stupid pathetic blonde git was NOT the REAL Spike.

Ew.

So..is Brad dead? Yes? For real, never to appear again?

P.S So sad to hear this is your last story, I was actually looking forward to the continuation of Excede Inferi. *sigh* Hope your interest/muse returns! Because BTVS, B/A...lots of stories to tell.

Karla
Honey-B poetrypoem.comhoneyb chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Hey, this story definitely makes more sense than the show ever did. I've always missed the early seasons Spike. Not that I ever liked him that much anyway. Just found him kinda amusing. This was a great story, and quite funny too. Well done and congratulations. B.
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
OH this was wonderful! I'm a Spike Liker. Not a lover... well I love all the characters (central ones, that DOES NOT include Kennedy or Joyce) but he's not one of my favourites or anything. I found this to be funny and not at all offensive. Maybe that's just coming from an un-biased opinion, but really, can't people just see past the fact that their golden boy isn't being draped in roses and sunshine (hey... there's an idea...) and look at the humour? It would make the world of a much nicer place.
I especially liked the line about Kennedy's intestines. I think that should definitely happen. I HATE KENNEDY. I am definitely a believer that early/evil Spike was much better - funnier, more interesting, whatever. Tortured/mushy Spike was kinda boring. You really got right into the character of early Spike!
Especially to the reviewer "Petroff", I could say exactly the same thing about his/her review...
Once again, great work!
Jo chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Stupid.
I have to utterly and completely disagree with you. But then, I never did understand why anyone likes Angel, any sort of Angel.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Hahahahahaha! LMAO. Well, this certainly would explain the mess of the last few years. I'm just sorry nobody could kill Spanky. It's what made watching BRAD so intolerable.
He's got a chip and Buffy doesn't kill him? Unbelievable. He betrays them to Adam and Buffy doesn't stake him? Incredible. He chains her to a wall and all she does is bar him from her house? Inconceivable!
And now Spanky is back who spent six years in a hole in the wall and neither Buffy nor Angel does him in. (rolls eyes)
Well, you cleared up Joss's mess and that's good enough for me. Thanks.
Star2717 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Awesome. Hysterical. Seriously, I love this fic. I, too, loved Spike in season two, and then felt my love slowly wane and then turn to hate. Brilliant fic.
Happy writing,
Betsy
Amy chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
"Didn’t any of you notice that he aged in the last six years? Good god, people, the guy looked like forty when I met him."
Hahahahaha! Thank you! Thank. You.
Alicia08 chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
*stands up on chair and starts applauding*
Now that's what I'm talking about. My Spike is back. Well, at least in this fanfic anyway. Gonna have to put up with that blimey wanker who they term Spike over on Angel for at least another 2 seasons. *gag*
But at least your story brighten my horizen. Like you, I seriously want to repress the last 2 seasons of Buffy, and just pretend it never happened.
*sigh*
Thanks for this fic, and please... don't give up on the fandom. Give up on the show, no problem, but keep writing.
Emmy Award chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Oh god, if only! Great work.