Reviews for Floop Says GoodBye
Ryuno chu chapter 1 . 2/8
D: My heart... It is breaking. I just want to give him all the hugs in the world. Anything to make this better.
ruk182 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Oh my... Wow. This was amazingly written. I can honestly say this made me cry if only for just a few seconds at the end.

Just... Wow.
Darth Granger chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
That's messed up! Out of all the people in the movie, he was one of my favorites...
GothicIcePixie chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Aw...so sad...I love it!
JD-HIV chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Hey.. Its a good story, and I'm always happy to meet a fellow fegan fan... But honestly... did you have to kill him? I mean... sure it worked out good... but... ALANS DEAD! :'( LoL... really good though...

-Loki
renee chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
aw! this is a very good, sad story. i like floop, he's awesome. it's a very well-written story. and to Jtt410's review, no minion was still around because i saw the second movie and he was there! lol, i'm strange.

good story though.

much luck,

-renee-
why dose every one run from me chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
what is a floop?

i flip hambugers for a living

so if you ever need a friend

call me

poo face

and it will only cost you half your life savings

yellow banana, yellow banana...yellow banana

i hope you feel special now

go and never return

i will be watching you

very closely

throw a telescope

watch out for paper clips they are killers

i love you

boo boo bye

forever

love your friend in the fridge
Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Aw my poor floop! :-( ! ::huggles plushie of fegan floop:: ::cries:: Truly , and honestly , Beautiful ... but then again most people say I'm suicidal. ?_? e-mail me SOMEONE! I have no email besides 5 people and -_-Someone ... pity me ... e-mail me ... wai! ;_;

Mai
Maggie chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
A very well written, sad story. Poor Fegan :(
Lavigna chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
floops...Wagner...fanatic of Alan cumming?
Jtt410 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
While I can picture this kinda thing happening to him, last I remember all the "mutations" became human again by the end of the actual movie, and unless my memory is worse than I thought it was...(which is pretty bad), that would mean minion shouldn't still be around...still a sad bit of story, especially for fans of the character.