Reviews for Floop Says GoodBye
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Ryuno chu chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
D: My heart... It is breaking. I just want to give him all the hugs in the world. Anything to make this better.
ruk182 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Oh my... Wow. This was amazingly written. I can honestly say this made me cry if only for just a few seconds at the end.

Just... Wow.
Darth Granger chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
That's messed up! Out of all the people in the movie, he was one of my favorites...
GothicIcePixie chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Aw...so sad...I love it!
JD-HIV chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Hey.. Its a good story, and I'm always happy to meet a fellow fegan fan... But honestly... did you have to kill him? I mean... sure it worked out good... but... ALANS DEAD! :'( LoL... really good though...

-Loki
renee chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
aw! this is a very good, sad story. i like floop, he's awesome. it's a very well-written story. and to Jtt410's review, no minion was still around because i saw the second movie and he was there! lol, i'm strange.

good story though.

much luck,

-renee-
why dose every one run from me chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
what is a floop?

i flip hambugers for a living

so if you ever need a friend

call me

poo face

and it will only cost you half your life savings

yellow banana, yellow banana...yellow banana

i hope you feel special now

go and never return

i will be watching you

very closely

throw a telescope

watch out for paper clips they are killers

i love you

boo boo bye

forever

love your friend in the fridge
Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Aw my poor floop! :-( ! ::huggles plushie of fegan floop:: ::cries:: Truly , and honestly , Beautiful ... but then again most people say I'm suicidal. ?_? e-mail me SOMEONE! I have no email besides 5 people and -_-Someone ... pity me ... e-mail me ... wai~! ;_;

~Mai~
Maggie chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
A very well written, sad story. Poor Fegan :(
Lavigna chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
floops...Wagner...fanatic of Alan cumming?
Jtt410 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
While I can picture this kinda thing happening to him, last I remember all the "mutations" became human again by the end of the actual movie, and unless my memory is worse than I thought it was...(which is pretty bad), that would mean minion shouldn't still be around...still a sad bit of story, especially for fans of the character.