Reviews for Harry Potter: Retribution II
james.mattson.7 chapter 4 . 7/21
I was just wondering if you had any intentions of finishing this story as I find it quite good so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
My Current Reading List chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
YOU, you...I spend hours! reading your stories to find out how you took care of Voldemort and Malfoy but you never told us. Shame on you for teasing us but never delivering. Shame on you.
ToddGilliss chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
please continue this story
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
So when do we get the last part of this?
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Good so far, so please finish it.
akan chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
qu'est il arrivé à voldie et lucius?
that1 chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
Good job, keep it up!
Hocapontas chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
I'm guessing your not going to continue this? Oh well it was still really good.
The-Resident chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
Good story and quite different from many other 'Harry in Azkaban' stories I've read. You've done quite well.
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Cool and I liked how Harry dealt with Draco and changed his son into a nice person. Please update soon thanks.
Miss Millie chapter 4 . 8/24/2009

I have just read your story and I find you have a lot of things I have never read before, Good luck and keep writing.

Sorry I just saw your last update in "2004" I guess you arent writting any more? What about HPRetribution Remastered? It was redone in 2008 well thanks for the ride...

Miss Millie
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Hi There,

I just finished your story Retribtion I and I was wondering if you will ever finish Retribution II? This story is to good to stop on part 4. I would love to know what happen to Draco's Dad. Could you please let me know if you are going to finish it? Thank you and God Bless.
Cateagle chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Dang, you really need to finish this one before the prolonged cliffie gets to everyone. 'Twill be most enlightening to see what happened to "Luci".
rankokunalpha1 chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
damn this is getting painful more and more cliff hangers! anyways kep up the awesome writing!