Reviews for And Forever
higher than sky high chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I'm still in awe as to how well you expressed their feelings. I can really imagine Squall thinking and talking like he did in this. His hesitance, if you can say that, was oddly touching. The ceremony was very creative too; it's really based on trust I guess. :)
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Interesting yet romantic, it's wonderfully written. And I love how you thought of this concept. It hasn't been done before, at least not the way you wrote it and I think it's very creative of you. Keep up the great work.
angel-brokensorrow chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
*sniffles* So...*sighs* fluffy. You can probably notice by my choice of reading material in your collection that I'm a Squinoa fan...and author and I don't like 'second generation stuff'. So...yeah.

Anyway, that part, the knighting, must've taken a lot of imagination to make up! *sighs* It was so sweet.
Baconfat chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I don't know how you do it, magi, but... man! I can't believe how much I liked this! Very cool take and the Knighting, and heck, very cool take on the whole Chronicles Squall/Rinoa relationship. As usual, you handle the emotion just wonderfully. And that last paragraph was a thing of BEAUTY, man.
jisAtsU siLENcE chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
wow ... excellent piece ... i liked they way everything went together ... great job
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Oh wow. Love this little universe you got goin'. Loved this piece. Legacy was cool, too. interesting. Should continue it. Anyway. This piece. Wow. Loved how you did the Knighting. Wonderful. And the vague connection between them afterwards. Wow. Lovely. Congrats.
The Closet chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Nice, that's quite good, you're an exceptional writer. I love the creative descriptions, and the flow of the story. Well done.
NoelleFord1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Okay. It was kinda boring, to be honest. But you're summary fits it, so.. I do wonder why no one has reviewed. Well, I've noticed Fan has been a bit dull lately, maybe it's school? Hm. I don't know, but try reading my stories, okay? It was cute though...

-Rikku-
Kitian chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Very romantic. A little bit mushier than what I'm used to seeing in your writing, but nevertheless, quite touching and still profound.

I love how the Knighting is such a perilous matter of trust; really allows the characters to meld together after being through so much. This precarious balance of give and take is the kind of noble ceremony that a romantic like Seifer would go crazy for.

Also, the emotions between Squall and Rinoa are realistic, but heartfelt and just sweet enough to give ya a tooth-ache. Overall, a moving piece. And a Squinoa, to boot. Will surprises never end...
Quisty878 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
This story is fantastically written. I haven't seen anyone write about the actual 'process' of becoming a knight. I think it is an important thing. You captured the characters well, which isn't easy when Squall is actually opening up to someone.

Well done. This is one for the favorites list.