Reviews for Desperado
Sailor-Lit chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
I love it! The part where Rory spits out the coffee, I was laughing SOO hard! Great story! I LOVE Lits!
helaluvE chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
another great story! i'm so adding you to my favorite author list :D
selina chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
Fantastic. Amazing. Just too darn good. I'm obsessed with this story, and totally sleep deprived because of you. It's 3:11 am, and I should be in bed dreaming about a hot Naked!Jess, but can't because this story is too good not to read till the end.

Ah! She finally got some of the bitterness out of her, he's finally apologized. They've talked about the past and are being to connect again. This story is so good and brings a smile to my face. I'm glad I just now discovered it. I don't know if it's finished or not. I pray it is, cause I will go crazy wanting more and wanting to see how it ends. If it's not. This need will proably result in my bugging you to finish it :D
selina chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
Oh my gosh your a fecking genius. Tyler and Mathew are so adorable.

Jess/Rory/Luke/Lorelai-coffee and giggles meetting in the morning was tres funny. And the chucking/not chuking Jess bit...Jess's smirk, and Rory's embarassment. I was LMOF.
selina chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Holy smokes. Your writing always leaves me in awe. I swear every sentence. Every word draws you in from the very begining. It's amazing and beautiful.
Miss-Lionesse chapter 8 . 6/23/2005
what can I say?

your story is beautiful.

you have a beautiful writing and believe me, its a big compliment.

You write the best mother-daughter and literati moments and the bonding between the characters.

KEEP WRITING!
Leslie Anne Levine chapter 8 . 1/6/2005
Wow. This was soo good! i regret taking so long to read it. i swear to god i was gonna read it right after i finished reading Pretty Baby, i think i forgot. I'm really mad at myself for that. I hope you continue writing beautiful litfics! and i hope you continue this fic too...
spuffygrl chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
excellent story. keep up the good work
Boscoluver1188 chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
Absolutely loved the story it's so hard to find for one thing an author that can write well but also is a fan of literati so I'm very happy I found this and thank you for a great story!
Marion chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I *LOVE* your Lit fanfics and am interested in archiving them on my Lit site: .com. I only archive what I consider QUALITY fanfics for all the Lit fans to enjoy, and would be honored if you would give me permission to include them on my site. Let me know when you can. Thank you.
screaming truth chapter 8 . 4/9/2004
Wow, you should definitely continue.
I was mad at the WB for not including jess more and then he leaves after saying I love you...what...that's just wrong.
LP
Jade-Tessier chapter 8 . 2/29/2004
such a great ending! love the shipperness and your great writing. can't wait to read more *hint, hint*. ;) sequel! lol
keep it up :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 7 . 2/29/2004
ah! i love it! it feels so good to read your fic after so long of having a wacko computer. Great job, i love this and the tone you've set with the house. keep it up :)
Jenica1 chapter 8 . 2/26/2004
KEEP ON GOING DON'T STOP HERE PLEASE NEED MORE THIS IS A REALLY GOOD FIC! I don't think you should stop here there is so much more you can do with this piece keep writing please. By the way this chapter was awesome. Please write another one. I'm sure you've gotten a lot of these reviews so I'll stop before you get annoyed.
ps. need another chapter!
Jenica1 chapter 7 . 2/26/2004
At the begging I really didn't like the piece but as it went on I liked it a little better. I really like the whole Sidda thing I thought that really helped to explain Jess's trouble with commitment. I liked the finger tingling part it was one of those aw moments. This was good once I read it over. Keep up the good work.