Reviews for The Past, Reliving
CryosR chapter 1 . 4/10
I loved this story, especially since it was David who ultimately defeated Dark Heart by rejecting him. The marriage between Wish and Defender was simple and very touching and I enjoyed it immensely.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
nice
Super Sonic K443SSH chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Excellent fic as always. Didn't expect that Dark Heart would split from his older self, but in the end, he was finally defeated.

Keep up the good work, yo!
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
I was WONDERING when Defender Bear and Wish Bear's relationship would get off the ground, consider you refer to it in each of your friggin' stories. Good job.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

For a moment there I thought this story was part of Sun-Tzu's chronology, hence, I wondered where the Care Takers were, lol.

Still, you managed to write a great story here! Kinda reminds me of a fanfic I *hand*-wrote several years ago, with the Care Bears destroying Dark Heart, and six others like him!

Keep up the great work!

And check out my stories here on ffn and !

Until next time, remember:

I AM THE J.A.M.

Good evening.

[WARP!]
Dawnatella chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Wow your an excelent writter.I really got sucked into this story.
TakeCareBear chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Really good story! I'm looking forward to more, and I can't wait to see what happens with Wish and Defender Bear..
sun tzu1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I liked it! Here's to many more!
Mariel1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I read this last night, and I loved it! It was well worth the wait. I look forward to your next story.