Reviews for Foresight
cirana chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
gd fic
StormTorrent chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
That was pretty cute! I absolutely love your writing. You're on my favorite author's list and whenever I'm in the mood for goot Jack/Sam fluff, I go here. *hehe* Although, I'm a Sheppard/Teyla fan for Atlantis...*sigh* Ah well. You should write a Sheppar/Teyla fic sometime, you'd be good at it. You have a knack for keeping everyone in character, even if they're doing things that seem a little OOC. :) Keep it up!

~Stormy
Little Miss Delliham chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
exelunto...(exellent in an italian acent)

please write more
Earthling chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
hilarious and touching at the same time! Of course, when working with such great material as Colonel Jack O'Neill, that's not the hardest thing ever to do. I especially enjoyed the "Discussion about keeping Certain Colonels In The Loop tomorrow, oh, yes they were." line! So Jack! Plus, I like the idea of their being an SGC Rumor Mill...anyway, well written, good job, congrats, all that positive stuff!
Slainte2.0 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I think you've captured a wonderful facet of Jack's persona, warm, sensitive Jack. Good work!
the female apophis chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
well, i loved it!

i think you have to do a sequal to this and talk about how they finally get together, etc. etc.

anyway, much love to ya!