Reviews for A Kid Again
funkypartyweasel chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Okay, so this story was written ages ago, but I loved it so I had to review! Everybody here is in character, and I especially love all the parts with the Janitor...particularly at the end when he's trick or treating with his son. I love when people give the Janitor a human side. You showed how much JD cares about his patients as well, which I think is pretty much one of his defining characteristics...and I love this line:

J.D.: I saw some relating on a personal level in there.

It made me laugh. :) Great work!

(Wow I just saw the date this story was published- 2003. I'm only five years late...)
allhallowsevebabe chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
i loved it and i love scrubs so!
flamingbunnies chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This is the first Scrubs fic i've read. It was definately amazing!
sammigirl15 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
so funny, you have a talent D
55Valencia55 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
wow. that was really good. you really stuck to the format of scrubs. it felt like i was reading a script.
crazed-ink-slinger chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
That was great! You really have the shows humor down pat! I hope you write more scrubs stuff! _ It's so like JD to be peter parker.
cassiopoeia chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Hey, this is so cool : ) Of all the Scrubs fanfics I have read, this one sounds the most like it could be a real episode, I could even picture the characters saying their lines. It has just the right mix of humour and drama, your a very clever writer, keep on writing hey : )
Mandy chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Wow, great story! It was really in character and felt like a real episode!
Olive Hue chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
OH my GOODNESS, that was one of the best Scrubs fics I've read. And I don't usually like reading fics in script form, but this was fantastic. It felt just like a real episode when I was reading it. It was hilarious, but it had its serious and even moving moments. It even had fantasy sequences! My favorite was the Mrs. Garrett one. And, may I just say, Janitor was SPOT-ON. He's my favorite character, and you totally did him justice. The first scene between him and J.D. was the best.

Favorite line: "No, I can't afford to go to the movies. I'm just a lowly janitor. They pay me in coupons and breadcrumbs. I saw a movie poster once though. It was very good."

Oh, man. That was a killer line. I actually died laughing. Anyway, this is definitely a fic you should be proud of. I'm putting it on my faves list right now. Don't try to stop me.

-Olive
Maliin chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Really good, I love Scrubs but I've not read any Scrubs-fanfics before..but this was a very great start! I love it!
rap-suh-dee chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This warmed my heart! Fantastic characterisation and dialogue and it definately has the feel of an episode.

JD as Peter Parker LOVE.

Fantastic work.
tigerlily chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Good story:) It was cute:) You managed the style and characters well:)
lonely as a star chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
That was a really good story, all the characters were very believable and the format followed that of the actual show, which was cool. I really enjoyed reading it. Halloween is a great holiday!

Keep up the good writing.
Dr.ML chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
this was really great

i like your style and all of your med and gramar stuff was right! great story and keep writing please!

ML
Abby chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Loved it! This was great. Thanks alot for the story!