Reviews for Muddy Reflections
Please oh please oh please come back and write this fanfiction again ! It's not nice to leave an unfinished fanfic lying about, even if it was absolutely awesome! Good luck with future endevours ! KEEP WRITING !
devilchild1000 chapter 4 . 3/6
please update soon! i cant wait for the next chapter!
WeirdCornChip chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Pleeeeeease write more! So awesome :3
MargaritaS chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
this is an entertaining start, i hope you come back to your unfinished fics some day your stories are captivating :)
SlytherinGoddess22 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Please finish it what happens next
Crystia chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
You write the creepiest Harry Potter and I love it.

If you ever wanted to continue this, I'd be very excited! :D But thank you for posting, nevertheless. :)
insane devill chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
very good loved it
Post U Later chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Lol, Sean Cassidy Is Also An Actor. I Like This New Harry. Very Nice. & I Love That He'll Be Working In Hogwarts. OH THE IRONY! This Story Should Be Called The Hilarity Of Irony. XD

This Is A Great Story, & I Know You Haven't Updated In Years, But I'm Hoping You Continue This Story, Because I Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! X3
Post U Later chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
I Like Draco. He's Awesome. He & Harry Could Have Been Great Friends If Harry Had Been Put In Slytherin. XD
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I Like Medusa, She Sounds Awesome. XD

& Damn, I'm Trying To Imagine Harry Giving Off A Creepy Laugh, Definitely Not Pretty.

I Wonder If Harry Will Escape Or If He'll Be Freed? I Hope He'll Be Freed.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Irony Is A Cruel Bitch. Well, I'm Glad That Harry's Got At Least 3 People Who Believe He's Innocent. I Would Have Though That Maybe More Would, But Damn. I Can't Believe That The Twins Attacked Him & Neville Spat At Him. They Are Back Stabbing Sods.
0FrozenFire0 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Shame this appears abandoned would love to see how this turned out.
medd chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
love this so far! unlike some other Harry-Goes-To-Azkaban stories , yours isn't so full of angst that its ridiculous and makes the flow of the story drawn out. Harry with a pinch of insane is always entertaining. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more. :)
readaddict123 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
This is great! Update as soon as possible!
KarisTasogare chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
actually I recognize the name as well. except I just knew him as a TV star. (although his brother David was more famous