Reviews for The Skin We Wear
syla chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
the end os kinda scary 0.0
star2000shadow chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
'Shudder' this was good. and so to the point..

I wouldn't mind learning how he got Duo from point A to point B like that. or what happens after that last bit.
Abi2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
whoah. Mental issues much?
BlindLightningKing chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Wow-that was weird...though cool. By the way, is it Quatre, Trowa, or Heero that Duo keeps referring to as 'you'? Just curious, I don't need a definite answer if you don't have one. Oh, and the slight S&M/bondage-y type thing is a little unexpected, but nice. And the nice coloring imagery was really nicely worded, too. As a reminder, you might want to clear up who the 'you'is-it's just a recurring mystery.

Lady Papillon Rose chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
...that was a damn creepy fic. And let me assure you, I've read some pretty damn creepy fics on this site. And considering I'm a yaoi writer, _nothing_ should creep me out. Chica, you deserve a medal.
Shades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Hell that was scary. And twisted. And even better than the last one. Quatre, isn't he? I can personally recommend a good pyschologist though. You are an incredible writer, but I'm wondering, do you write things like that in your English class? If so, maybe your English teacher would like to come to the pyschologist too? On a serious note though, I think this shows some incredible insights to self-harmers. You are very perceptive.
Write more depressing fics! Angst is good!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Whoa, Quatre's freakish in this fic. o.O I like it. Please write more soon!
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
O.O! ...That was the sickest, most terrifyingly disturbing thing I have ever read in my entire fucking life. And I've read some REALLY disturbing shit before.
merurikku chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
holy CRAP this is amazing! my poor poor duo though...*sniff* ah well sucks for him i loved it. i didn't even have words when i got to the end...NO WORDS! you honor the world by being alive and writing things like this. *bow* toodles!
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
creepy. loved it. awesome job
Pixeh Pixeh Pixeh chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
wow... just... oh my god wow. this made me cry... this was amazing, just... so amazing. you capture the abusee's need for pain and suffering to exist normally perfectly... how many times have i said Duo's almost exact words?

this was just... wow. sorry to repeat myself, but this was amazing beyond words. this is 5* material and you are an amazing author. i'm just off to read somethign else of yours, if it's all half as good as this, then you get my sincerest congratulations.

*ana Angel
Mystik-channot signed in chapter 1 . 11/11/2003

I love your portrayal of both Quatre and Duo, I love your writing style, I love it all so much I'm scaring myself.

well-written, dark, and angsty, with a bastard Quatre and a torture-loving Duo. My favourite.
black luna chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Lovely angst... That fic was good, though I _was_ a bit unnerved by Quatre's behavior.

Well-written fic, that was.
Lee chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Dark and Creepy. I've read To Die With Open Eyes. All I can think to say it that you're bloody brilliant.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I can't think of anything to say to that except for: wow. Just wow.