Reviews for The Courtship of Vegeta and Bulma
I have to say that is odd for me to comment on a fan fiction, but I have to say I really like this realism in the story and I believe it is kind of heart warming for me to imagine this kind of story for Bulma and Vegeta. It's cute. I don't really like how Yamaha is viewed as the bad guy, but I guess that Yamcha has to be the bad guy. PLEASE go do another chapter. I just want to see how Vegeta is ever gonna get in bed with Bulma with his very stubborn attitude. Very passionate and very heartwarming. Luvssaintbernards, you truly outdid yourself.

10/10
ElegantEspeon chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
Gosh this is really well written, you really captured the personalities pretty well with the exception of Yamcha. Vegeta is well portrayed and while Bulma does come off as a little TOO teenage girlish compared to canon, it works well considering the encounters Bulma with handsome canon characters. The one thing I would suggest working on is less of the out of character fantasies. The way Vegeta says something accidentally but then hides behind his pride and physical lash outs is accurate and the way he would react to being kissed as such was more than accurate. You write well and I can tell you like Vegeta, I hope I can read more, but considering the site states it was released in 2004 I'd hate to see a good writing like this drop off, though it looks as such. If you do wish to contact me I will not give my email, but you can find me at or you can find me on Skype at Hannahthemoonwolf12. Be sure to alert me it's you or I won't be inclined to respond. I'd love to hear more and you really have good potential for literature. Grammar is less of an issue though I do find some typos here and there, but then, I'd feel like a hypocrite for calling you out since my grammar is not the best either. Have a pleasant day
choasblast03 chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
Please continue this.
sara chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
awsome and funny cant wait till next chapter
princessarmstrong chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Fuck,woman why didn't finish
princessarmstrong chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Yeah I'm a HUGE vegeta fan and I think he is so cute and adorable and sexy and handsome
anonymouseb chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Hey i like ur story and was wondering if u could continue it .! .?
D-DOGGS chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
where is the rest ! omg ahaha finish it
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
your story is boring
cokie doe chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
this story was fliping awasome and i hope you make more wonderful storys like this again thank u oh can you put my name in the next story you right
Cotton lollies chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Please update! Its taking 4ever! (•_)-nods (*_•)-is waiting... \(0)/-going crazy!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
wheres chapter 11? frum, saiyangurl25.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Vegeta is the hottest guy in the entire universe and is so awesome. Also the reason there is no romance (exept for the gr exposion) is because this is an action show not romance. PS Roy Mustang Shizuka Doumeki Vegeta Greed and Kurama are the awesomest ani.e characters ever. (Though vegeta is the best) :3
smatosx3 chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
I hate this why do people always right an interesting ass story and never finish that eels me and I kno you not gonna finish cause it's 2011 and you haven't updated since 2010 so please some one continue this and tell me bout it!