Reviews for Rescuing Lavinia
Ama 21 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I am so confussed by your sories! I never know when some one is talking! You need yo use " at the start and end of speech. for example:

A hesitant young voice, distant through the static asked:"Oliva? Are you there?" not to hard, is it?
I NEEED HHELLLPPP chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
carrebear14 chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
post more!
littlesolo chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
I know it's been a while since you've updated this but I really hope you do soon!
Alexis Dawn chapter 6 . 10/12/2007
i love this pmn i cant believe el hurt liv
babygina37 chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
please dont tell me that is it?
T chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
Hey. I like this story, its really good, hope you continue. PPMS
denverhockeygirl chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
This is a great story. I hope you continue.
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
Great job! I hope you choose to continue the story because you have a really good and original idea. Good luck with the story. I'm eagerly awaiting an update!

XsunflowerX chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
elliot is a bastard and thats my two cents. i so want to see olivia give him hell for that...

pol chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
just. wow. i don't know how long it's been since you last updated this, but please continue. i would love to read more! it was such an incredibly powerful moment, having elliot hit liv and i can't wait to see how they do/do not recover from it.

i brilliant idea and so well written.

please give me more soon?

pol xo
Lorenzo chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
It's a good story and I'm really glad to see you continue it. matter how good the story, it is bad form to wait more than a week to update. Please don't wait so long again. Thanks for your good work.
toni boni 3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006

I remember when I read it a long time ago...

U should continue!

jcn2416 chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
i hoped you continue soon.. has Maureen been staying with olivia this whole time?

AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 6 . 3/5/2006
It seems good. Please update. Soon would be preferable. Considering the fact that it's taken almost 2 1/2 years to write 6 chapters, I'd say within 3 weeks would be nice. lol.