Reviews for How We Meet
TexasDreamer01 chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Hm. Yami's certainly an interesting character. And I can certainly imagine him knowing as much as you portrayed him to, since he's a curious little bugger.

update soon?,

brittney
Chibi Kuriboh chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
Is there ANY chance of you continuing this wonderful story? even if it's just the last one or two remaining chapters of 'Protege'.

Keeping my fingers crossed...
ravanwolf chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Awesome story! I'm loving the idea that yugi is a stranger in France, and yami sort of rebels against religion.

Constructive criticism (AKA my time to sound like a pretentios*sp* twit. I can't even spell the words I use, for pity's sake!) : I think that when yami says 'my little one' in French, it should be mon petit, without the e. Because if e was on there then yami would be using a female adjective. :S also, be careful with your use of American slang! 'Garbage' really does nothing for the story, and I would suggest something else. Not that I can think of anything! You're the talented writer!

Seriously though, those criticisms are just me being pedantic. The story is brilliant, and I hope you continue soon

Best wishes

Ravanwolf
Yizuki chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
This is interesting. Very, very interesting. I like it. A lot. I like all of your stories.
infraredphaeton chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
Wonderful story, of course, your writing is great.

But you got a french translation wrong.

Aucun means nothing

Non means No.

Great work, update soon!

Infra
kingleby chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
lol, poor little yugi all confused _ i love how yami translates his name into all languages, its so cool.
kingleby chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
lol, that was so cute _
Darkling221 chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
cute very cute!
FantabulousWatapon chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
Before I start, none of this is supposed to be mean! It's just like constructive criticism, 'kay? All right. First of all, the words for 'my little one' in French are 'mon petit', NOT 'mio petite'. I don't believe that 'mio' is even a word in French. Also, 'petite' would be feminine, I think you'd want masculine, no? Unless Yuugi's a girl? () Second of all, your opinion on religion seems like you just read 'The Da Vinci Code' and based your whole outlook on that. Not that it's wrong, but it just seems like you're a Dan Brown fanatic and not a person with an actual opinion. Sorry to kind of flame, but I thought that maybe you'd like to know...?
DaakuKitsune chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
This is really good! I loved the different stories!

_ Your writing is excellant!
inuyasha0001 chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!

IT'S SO AWSOME AND YOU SAID THERE WAS ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THERE IS ANOTHER STORY AFTER THIS!

DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY!
Frost in Flanders Field chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
okay! the story was good, but I absolutely must correct a few things:

In french: Non No

mon petit my little one

'ma cocotte' is most used when you talk about a woman and 'sensual light', if you mean a tease, is 'allumeur' but if you take the literal sense it's more like 'lumière sensuelle'.

The other translations are very good, for the french ones at least. My mother tongue is french, so if you ever need help with translating english to french, just send me a note and I'll gladly help.
Ka-chan chapter 5 . 1/31/2005
Hi! Just wanted to review because I loved what I read and, omg, YamixYuugi is the greatest!
love songs for x chapter 6 . 1/24/2005
Tres bien! I love this story, Protege especially. Ir was good to see a story with French references. I take French, but there are few others that do. Please update soon!
lavalieres chapter 6 . 12/22/2004
Great stories. It's a shame you haven't updated them lately.:( Oh well...

Small corrections I needed to make: Mio is not French. (I'm not sure, but it may be Italien) For 'my little one' in french (and since it's directed towards Yuugi and he's male...) it would be 'Mon petit'.

Also, I'm assuming that the 'toy' would be one of the girls so it would be 'jouette'

I've never heard 'Aucun' used for 'no.' Instead I suggest 'non,' which is used in fomal speach.

I'm not sure about that, though, becuase 1) I don't have my dictionary handy, and 2) concidering this is based in Pre-revolution times, (and during the Enlightenment) the form of speach might have been different...

NEwho... I hope that helps. I very much enjoy your stories and I'm looking foward to an update whenever you're able! _

~Ta!