Reviews for Point of View
1derland pixie chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
very interesting!
eMu3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
well you had me and lost me for some of that fic, there were parts i liked and parts i didn't (not sure if smoking actually kills brian cells, although i know it's not so great for your lungs, not so sure hot topic is an established clothing chain in japan but i know a quick internet search can grab you something established in tokyo) however much of the narrative and insults were wonderful. and of course i had to smile at the ending. that was a damn good ending.
anmah chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
...Wow...Just, wow...The ending was certainly unexpected...And strange, but still, wow .
ITSAME chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Wow...this was creepy. But so good to read! D

What happened to the real Omi though? Or has Nagi always been Omi...err...I'm confused. o.0;

Well, no matter. Still a pleasent read and a unique idea. _
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Well this was...strange. I hadn't thought that it really was Nagi, though the idea did cross my mind. I thought perhaps it was a fifth schwartz agent that we don't know about because he's pretending to be a member of Weiss...but it wasn't.

Still good though. I particularly liked the brain-space commentary.
Sky Rat chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Dude, what a weird idea...

Really well written.
TysoyoKalli chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Hm... my internet wont log me on. But oh well. This was very original. I was seriously thinking that it was OMi till Schu said Nagi. Very original indeed. Loved every moment of it as well. Keep up the good work!
Bloodrose 'Valentine' Foxxstar chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Oh very nice, lovely little twist at the end.