Reviews for Infection
SmileRen chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Oh god, this made me cry. It was horrifically beautiful TT-TT
Jazz7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This was really sad, but I enjoyed your writing style and this story. I think some reviewers probably have already wrote everything I felt, especially Aurora-Borealis Coyote and dontgiveahoot, I just feel kind of sad that her and Tsuwabuki have this twisted relationship. I really enjoyed reading this, thank you.
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh wow...I don't usually read deathfic, but that was a wonderful examination at the deeper side of Mitsuru's character. Your writing style seems very ominous and perceptive of everyone's emotions, Nanami through Mitsuru's eyes was written very captivatingly because his observations say a lot about himself. Mitsuru wants to be an adult, but he wants to be acknowledged as one as well. The painting he creates shows how he really does know more about people than given credit for...
Athla chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
bought ready to cry here...
yamitammy chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Oh man, that was ao sad. I totally felt like crying as I read it. Well done.
dontgiveahoot chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
This was so sad, yet so sweet. I think this really captured the essence of Tsuwabuki - his desire to grow and become an adult, so that he will understand what his child's mind cannot yet comprehend, despite all his efforts to try - reading all sorts of books, listening to all sorts of music, watching neverending instances of adult behaviour on a grainy screen.
But most of all I loved the paintings - Mitsuru always struck me as the artistic type, somehow - and the last painting was fabulous. Nanami as the golden girl, dancing with her brother who is a beautiful predator. Juri as a sad angel, and Miki whose tears flow strongly enough to fill the river Styx - tuly a compassionate Death. Saionji as Jealousy was obvious, yet unarguably appropriate. And Tsuwabuki himself in the painting was so cute.
But it was the last line that touched me most - "It was for her love that he wanted to grow up, but it was for his love of her that he damned himself to childhood, for eternity." Beautiful, and poetic, and hauntingly true. Yours is probably the first Tsuwabuki fic I have found that has explored him with any depth and seriousness, given him the credit as a character that he deserves.
Fancy chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Wow. ( That was horribly sad. I have to say, I'm not sure that suicide would have ever occured to me at that young an age. But nonetheless... wow. I especially enjoyed the beginning part. It's an interesting take on their relationship. I feel as though I've read it before, though. Is it posted somewhere else, as well? _ Anyway, nice work.
spheeris1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
That was extremely depressing, but very well-written. I loved it. It really got into their relationship within the series...great work!