Reviews for Unrequited
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 1 . 4/9
Finally! Someone else who ships them as hard as myself. This just hit me right in the feels!
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh, this was so sweet! So touching! Poor Saionji. I so want him to be with Wakaba. They should be together. Such a sad, yet beautiful story. Thanks for writing it.
Utena Tenjou chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I love this couple! You do them great justice! Superb job!
Rainy chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Poor Saionji. Rainy will go out with you! Rainy also thinks this fanfic was very very good! She encourages you to write more!
Chocolate Miss chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Sad, but to the point. I loved it!
Oka-Engineer chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I love this couple. I wished they would've gotten together in the movie and series. They are so cute together.
Red Rose Touga chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This is my kind of fanfic! I write Saionji fanfics and SaionjiXWakaba fanfics as well. This was truly wonderful. You did an excellent job!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
That was a good story. I'm a huge Saionji fan and a fan of the S/W pairing. I have a couple of S/W fics if you'd like to read them. One is a poem called My Only Love, and the other is a fanfic called Happy White Day, Saionji!

~Melissa~
Shsway chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Interesting.
I'm not a fan of Wakaba/Saionji, but it's a great way to show what the latter might be like if he was ever faced with the realization of ll the things he has traded away in his obsession with the Rose Bride and the power of Dios. Sad, but to the point.
Evilmini86 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
That was beautiful. Extremey sad, but beautiful. You are a very talented writer, and I urge you to write more. It's...breathtaking.