Reviews for The End
Mara Roberts chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
The line "I wouldn't care..." seems out of place. In OotP, Harry ceases to care about anything after Sirius's death. If Sirius were alive, he would still care, about his friends, his life, and the war. But Sirius is gone now, and Harry's too numb to care.
woohoo chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
wowee! That was scarily good! I can't believe you're only 13. thirteen year olds can't write anywhere near that good. hmph. i'm officially jealous.
SilverSoul chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I loved this erm... Ficlet as you call it!
As my nana has just passed away It made me think what she was going through!
If you get me it's quite deep and emotional and i usually hate those but i think i like is because it's a subject that is close to me now!
It does kinda make you wonder though doesn't it!
MarcFan chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Uhh, that kinda made no sense. But it was still good. Um. Yeah.

SAMARA MORGAN RULES!

Hey I got a really creepy and interesting story for you. I was playing roller coaster tycoon (roller coaster RC) and there was this one RC that was single rail and had horses for seats, so I called it the Morgan Ranch Ride (MRR).

At first when it broke down I didn't really care, what RC DOESN'T break down? But then TWO of the horses went crashing into the station platform and FOUR people DIED! I CURSED THEM! I CALLED IT THE MORGAN RANCH RIDE AND I CURSED THEM! AH!

...

LOL so anyway thought that'd be interesting for you seeing as you love The Ring.

E-mail me sometime I really love your ficlets! _

Sincerely

MarcFan
marianna chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
GO EVIL 1! i dont like harry potter, but its still a good look on death. make it into a poem and post it on fictionpress. lol