Reviews for Life of an Orphan
liz chapter 6 . 5/22/2005
I LOVE this story! making yoshis kick ass is hard to do but you did it. keep writing
Iloveyoshis chapter 7 . 12/23/2003
This is such a good story!
I love it!
Poor Yoshida.
Yami Bakura's Wife chapter 7 . 12/19/2003
Oh, what are you talking about? This chapter was good! - She was able to trust Nat's mother Tashi for her blood transfusion! It was basically a matter of life or death, and well, I thought it was sort of a big deal because of the needles thing. I mean, she was always scared of needles, and so with her new-found trust (well, even MORE trust) in Nat and his mom, she was able to do something to help her, and get over her fear (well, a little bit -)
All the same, I don't mind you taking so long to write. I mean, my own story "Smite of the Koopalings" I haven't even STARTED chapter 10 and it's been almost 2 weeks already! _ Haven't found time, and I know what it's like when you want to save the more interesting parts for specific chapters, I've already run into that problem with my story. Chapter 7 I do believe was the shortest one at like one thousand and something words - Whilst my longest chapter has been about seven thousand words. My average is five thousand.
_ Anway, write soon, or at least try to _6 You know I'll be waiting!
Yami Bakura's Wife chapter 6 . 11/22/2003
" “That’s it! She is a dead Yoshi! She will NOT get away with this!” Sir yelled." Ha! Tough luck, Sir. She already did. _ Yay! A refrence was made to me! I feel so loved. Yeah, go Yoshida! Be free! Feel love! Be loved! - "Love makes the world go 'round", right? lol Chapter 7 I now patiently/impatiently wait for.
Yami Bakura's Wife chapter 5 . 11/19/2003
O-O! NO NO NO! T_T *cries and stomps around* Big meanie Sir! I swear, when I read the name of the chapter "Captured", in real life I was all like, "NO! NO NO!" XD Ohh! Write more, write more! Free them all! Free Yoshida! I hope my review is not cut off AGAIN like the last chapter. I tried to tell you in the last review that I tried to get up that I was on your website and saw your pictures and they are SO GOOD! - Tell me when you do more! :) *glares at website* I better not be cut off AGAIN!
Yami Bakura's Wife chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
ARGH! EVIL ! *kicks the review thingy* Sorry 'bout that -_-; The stupid site cut off my review...T_T And it was a good one...anyways...STUPID EVIL SIR! LEAVE YOSHIDA ALONE!
Yami Bakura's Wife chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
O-O...NO! NO NO NO NO! YOSHIDA KNIGHT, YOU ARE SOO MEAN! *pouts*
Yami Bakura's Wife chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
- HAHA! I KNEW IT! Haha, I told you she'd have friends! *dances* Okay, you're the author, you had this planned out, of COURSE you knew! - T_T No no no! Sir, leave Yoshida alone! Big mean mean mean meanie meanie guy who is mean! (where that came from is beyond me -_-; lol) oo! I hope you write soon! :)
Yami Bakura's Wife chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
T_T AWW! THAT'S SAD! *sniff sniff* Yoshida will get friends, I know she will! Write more! *whines, pouts, throws a temper tantrum. lol*
LunaFox chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
Hey Yoshida! Great story _ Update soon 'cause I wanna see what happens to her. Great job!

P.S.- Just so ya know, it's Yoshia! I didnt know you go on FF.N . Learn something knew everyday, eh?
CrazyGohanGurl chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
Freedom is not free. poor Yoshida. I hope that her life will turn out for the better and hopefully find true love. No more tears, no more pain, NO MORE NEELDES!

Sounds like my story with needles, ne?
CrazyGohanGurl chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
He's not a real mean daddy! If Yoshida wants to play with the other Yoshi's, let her! She's so cute and so afraid of needles. I hate needles, especially at the denists! Oh the horror, the horror!
Robin Lee chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I don't even like Yoshi...but I'm interested. Please keep writing!