Reviews for The Moon Outside The Window
cristal chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
this was the best story ever.!i jut love athrun

and kira together please make more stories.!
roxas chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
oh gawd that wuz the best athrunxkira fanfic i ever read
J Plash chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I haven't read much KiraxAthrun fic before (mainly because all the ones I've found have been terrible), but this was just lovely.

You're right, you have some grammar/sentence construction issues going on here, but the emotions are so genuine and the flow of the story so great that it's still a good fic.

Haha, wow, just looked at the date on this - you prob haven't had a review on it in a while, lol. Ah well, I'll review anyway :)

Thoroughly enjoyed.
topographicoceans chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
one spelling error, the littlest typo, but other than that it was splendid. it almost made me cry. it was pretty.
Nakimochiku chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
that was a beautiful story! this is a oneshot right? i thought it had chapters cause it said in-progress. any way beautiful very beautiful! i love it!
BloodySalvation chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
this was good if its compleete wich it suonds like then swich the settings to compleete.
Kitten of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
omg! [tackles you] that was one of the most beautiful AthrunxKira fic I have read. I really love your writing style. The way you used 'you' instead of 'I' really made this story. It draws the read right in and helps them epthisize with the character more. But it was really good and go cute _ Good job

Kitty
kougaluv chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
snif...snif...sniff...sniff...that was so beautiful...i loved it...
Nevermore-Amaya chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Ahh! Beautiful. The perfect AsuKira fic was staring me right in the face...heh.

Athrun committing suicide, hm? That's a good idea...very well written. You write fluff so nicely!

I'm hoping to see you awaken from your hiatus soon...
shadows-insanity chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
i thought it was cute! (_)
SoulSister chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
AWW! that was such a gorgeous fic! it was very well written and so incredibly sweet .
Christy chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Like it? Like it? Are you insane I loved it. Oh wait i'm the insane one... anyways your fic is really good. I encourage you to write more Kira and Athrun fics in the future.
lei chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Gorgeous fic, just please give the grammar one more check-through.
fayeS chapter 1 . 2/7/2005