Reviews for Strip Search
AceIsMyBaby chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
write more I love it
Raditzash chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
I followed i like it that much
sculby563 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
update im dying to know what happens next.
RemixJacker chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
...O_O OH MY GAWD! i dont know why im so freaked out i read these things all the time and im 13, im so weird
lol chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
what happens next?

love the story.
evil lightning chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
great yaoi scene and well written! but don't leave me in suspense, keep writing! love GokuxVegeta love Goku as an uke!
Lovekakarot chapter 3 . 9/22/2004
I'm glad to see the 3rd chapter, but when I notice the update date, I get frustrated. Do you forget this story? This story is too damnly attractive to stop reading! Please update, please! I love your story very much!
Lovekakarot chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
I love this story, it's so attractive! Vegeta is so cool and Goku is so cute! I hate Frieza! How dare he want to kill cute Goku? Come on, Vegeta, beat Frieza to a blood pump!
Lovekakarot chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
OMG, I love it! Your lemon is so hot! I love Vegeta X Goku and Vegeta X Kakarotto fanfiction very much, you are one of my favorite authors! Keep on with your great job, can't wait for the next chapter! I will support you forever!
KuramaKarasus Daughter chapter 3 . 7/26/2004

Vegeta never did like him anyway, (keep up the good work). I sound like a school teacher, LOL!
leelee chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
I love the story..Please update soon!
Spencers13 chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
Oh, poor Goku! *cries* That Frieza! :( He's such a jerk no matter what universe he's in! *feels the need to pound Frieza into the dirt* Hope you do more on this story! It seems pushed down pretty far on the list. :( I like it, and I hope to see things resolved for Goku and Vegeta!
Afrodite chapter 3 . 2/9/2004
Wow, this story gets more exciting with each chapter! I'm worried for Goku-I hope he doesn't risk his life just to guard some money (although either way, whether he gives up the code or not Goku may still stand a chance of being killed or tortured).
I'm enjoying your cast of characters; it's amusing imagining the Z characters in these roles!
Afrodite chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
This story is great! Just enough suspense and action to keep me absorbed!
Afrodite chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
That was so HOT! This may have been one of the sexiest yaoi scenes I've read on . I really enjoyed the opening, I look forward to seeing how this story develops. I think the storyline is interesting-the idea of Vegeta as a cop and Goku as a punk is just hot.