Reviews for Ignoring the Obvious
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 4/17
Very sweet. I've always thought those two should have ended up together in the end. I'll have to find more stories along this vein, I'm sure I'd enjoy them.
Dianora chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
This was such a fantastic story. Both Logan and Rogue were so beliveable and so real in their interactions. I loved every moment of this. And great choice of song! :-) thank you
ufc91 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I really love how you wrote the two characters here. How they interact is very heartwarming.
futurejelly chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was beautiful. Thank you for not giving them ridiculous accents, that always bothers me in other Rogan fics. I don't care how they sound in the comics, prose is different. I loved the whole song aspect and that you didn't tiptoe around Marie's mutation. Great fic.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow. One of the sweetest Rogan Ive ever read in this fandom. You really should write more Rogan, because you capture them perfectly. This was well-written piece. Great job.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Yes! Yes yes yes yesyes! Finally! A story about these two.l Ever since I first saw those two together I knew they just had to be. Screw Jean, screw Bobby: It's just those two. I could kiss you I'm so psyched!
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow!3
cy chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
GREAT STORY!
abovetheserpentine chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I have to say this was well-written, definitely. I liked his denial, and how it seemed even when they were talking about it, he was trying to ignore it. A lovely idea. Really liked it.

But the kissing-through-the-silk still kinda freaks me out, haha. That's not attributing to you, though, so... :)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I liked that more than I thought I would. Not that I'm not a fan of your writing or this ship(I love both) but because most people can't manage a decent one-shot where these two are concerned. They rush over things that to me are important to their relationship. You didn't do that and I adore you for it.

Thanks for the post.

-Ellie
seapinks chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I'm so sad that you don't write X-men fics. This is so good D:
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Aw. I love them. I love this. Yay!
Aliora chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Yay! What a lovely little oneshot. Characters are in-character (shock!) and I like your smooth pacing and nice handling of the events. Well done!
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
LoL nicely written! kept me intrigued for what, 4thou words? when i usually avoid long fics _ and even tho i dont ship RoLo, i have no prob with it and you wrote it very sweetly- well done!

Sincerely, ~*SimbiAni*~

Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!

anyasimbi/media. html