Reviews for Ignoring the Obvious
futurejelly chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was beautiful. Thank you for not giving them ridiculous accents, that always bothers me in other Rogan fics. I don't care how they sound in the comics, prose is different. I loved the whole song aspect and that you didn't tiptoe around Marie's mutation. Great fic.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow. One of the sweetest Rogan Ive ever read in this fandom. You really should write more Rogan, because you capture them perfectly. This was well-written piece. Great job.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Yes! Yes yes yes yesyes! Finally! A story about these two.l Ever since I first saw those two together I knew they just had to be. Screw Jean, screw Bobby: It's just those two. I could kiss you I'm so psyched!
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow!3
cy chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
GREAT STORY!
abovetheserpentine chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I have to say this was well-written, definitely. I liked his denial, and how it seemed even when they were talking about it, he was trying to ignore it. A lovely idea. Really liked it.

But the kissing-through-the-silk still kinda freaks me out, haha. That's not attributing to you, though, so... :)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I liked that more than I thought I would. Not that I'm not a fan of your writing or this ship(I love both) but because most people can't manage a decent one-shot where these two are concerned. They rush over things that to me are important to their relationship. You didn't do that and I adore you for it.

Thanks for the post.

-Ellie
seapinks chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I'm so sad that you don't write X-men fics. This is so good D:
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Aw. I love them. I love this. Yay!
Aliora chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Yay! What a lovely little oneshot. Characters are in-character (shock!) and I like your smooth pacing and nice handling of the events. Well done!
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
LoL nicely written! kept me intrigued for what, 4thou words? when i usually avoid long fics _ and even tho i dont ship RoLo, i have no prob with it and you wrote it very sweetly- well done!

Sincerely, ~*SimbiAni*~

Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!

anyasimbi/media. html
JayJay015 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
So good! You really should write more Logan/Rogue fics, you've really got a knack for it! Awesome job.
shipperchick chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Whee! Fun, serious, and so delightful! They seem very much as you'd expect them to be after several years of maturing. I enjoyed this a great deal. Kudos!
Melindotty chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
cute! the 'marie' bit confused me and the wording of the first part of the story confused me a bit too, but i figured it out... :-P