Reviews for May We Never Meet Again
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
wow. taht was so sad. poor heero. i think they should have took duo back, b/c even if he's not traumatized this way, i dont fell like it's really him. i dunno. but this was awesome *cries*
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
OH my... That is so sad! so, so very sad! you have me criing almost over here! if it was just a little bit longer i really would have cried! the tears were there, but it ended too soon, if i read it again i will cry! Poor Poor Heero...Such pain he must feel in knowing the Duo is alive, but he isn't Duo anymore, but this stranger. A stranger that he can't call Duo. so, so sad. it was extreamly well written! but oh so very sad! i need to read more of your wonderful stuff! i need to study your writing! that way i can put all that emotion into words, and have almost beautiful writting...Your writing is beautiful! - Ja ne!
love Fuji
Reasons For Laughing chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
poor Heero... that was *REALLY* sad! I can't stop crying. oh my god...that was *SO* good. I totally loved it. and it's soo sad.

Wow. ya know a sequel would be cool. im not gonna force you or anything, but it might be cool.

ok

Ja ne,

Angel Of Reincarnation
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
aw..so sad..but very good
J.C chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
wow! That...was really good. I don't suppose you'll right a sequel will you? You don't *have to, of course. But it would be really cool, ne? Keep writing, I love you're fics
Duo Lover 2x1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Oh my god i can't stop crying! i've never cries so much! this is such a SAD fic! But i love it! Omg! it's so sad!
Bree In Diamonds chapter 1 . 10/27/2003