Reviews for All That Matters
AnamGrey chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
"It's so fluffy, I'm gonna dieeeeee!" Lol I loved it!
blueprincess16 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
so kawaii!

i think it was amazing!

:]

great job!
Punk Rock Kagome chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I love the fluffy goodness!
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
:smile: that was wonderful
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
aw, i wish i could write fluff as well as you do... sadly all i can write is angsty shit... i loved it, although inuyasha seemed to handle that confession of love a little too well. other than that it was very cute.
Silver-Magick131 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
aw...how adorable! it is stories like this that make my stomach tickle, hehe... oh so fluffy! oh so perfect, i'm so addin you to fave. authors! well, keep up teh awesome work! please write more! bye!
SilverCrystal029 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Kunichiwa Chibi Neko4!

That was adorable! i loved it. I thought it was cute! :o) If u wanna see another I can'r sleep inuyasha fic, check out just a bad dream. Well, keep writing.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Fluffy and compleatly enjoyable
cristelflower chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
great!so sweet will u read MY one-shot plz its SHORT but sweet also my pen nameis cristelflower thanx bye.
Sara aka Seras chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
yay fluff i love fluff not alot but enough to make it perfect great story gotta go and strangle inuyasha bye *is seen chasing inuyasha*
padme101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
AW THAT WAS SO KAWAII!
Fire-Prinncess-051390 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
CUTE! Youre not the only one that loves fluffy stuff!

Fire_Princess_051390
Viror chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Very cute! Normally fluffy stories aren't my type, but I decided to give this one a try. Keep up the good work.
yuki saphira commander and cheif of the emperial dragon army chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
*sniffs* that was so sweet. you really could have made that into a really good lemon fic. you should really update this fic. i have some suggestions for this fic, so if you have any questions, just post them on the story. i will be sure to see them. ja ne.
lnulover chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
reading this kind of stuff makes me wanna be wid my bf...haha aw so cute...i love ur one shots they are so CUTE i love fluff too...good job