Reviews for You've Got A Way
coco6051 chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
BEST LILY AND JAMES FANFIC EVAAA! You're absolutely amazing at writing. I really wish I could write like that… Well keep writing
coco6051xoxo
Sunshine-Cutie chapter 23 . 8/16/2009
havn't updated since 04! :O
Through Darkness chapter 23 . 12/3/2006
*chokes and dies*

Are you kidding me? You're leaving me there? That's harsh after I've been reading this for a week..

Stunning fic, timing is excellent. The three couples at once is a bit cheesey, but well done overall. _

Praying for your update...

Though Darkness and Light /x\
TigerLily18 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
o me likey!
Charlotte Donahue chapter 23 . 6/28/2006
I like it. It's very well written, especially how you get Lily to like James. Also, I like how the Evans family lives in the countryside because most of the other stories have them living in the city. It just seems more...Lily-like.

Update soon please!

Liadan
filthyfigments chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
nice story so far!
lilyjamesmeant2be chapter 23 . 1/15/2006
i luv ure story is there more 2 it if there is i bwant more or a sequel D
shmokey-bear chapter 23 . 12/16/2005
i love this story! i love how it involved everyone! but also, i want to know if this is the end, because it doesn't say complete. well, i'll soon find out probably
shmokey-bear chapter 4 . 12/15/2005
i like the start! i would read it all now, but i have to go to bed for school tomorrow! i also like how remus is dating her because i thought they would be good since they're both smart.
Ignis chapter 23 . 10/20/2005
Oh. This story is wonderful! Please update, I can't wait for the next chapter! And many many thanks for this spectacular writing and plot line!
Animechick chapter 23 . 9/14/2005
OMG! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I BEG OF YOU! I love this story so much and now adays it's not that easy to find a really good lily and James fic which happen to be my fav kind of fics... If you get the time maybe you could check out my fic, my pen name is The_Anime_chick_wit_style so please update soon... I've been waiting forever!
chikichiki chapter 23 . 9/4/2005
OH MY GOODNESS... this is one hell of a wicked story.. O_O

DANG THIS IS AWESOME! OO.. please come back and continue writing! ]

:33
riotgirl72 chapter 23 . 8/16/2005
muah i love it! is there n e more coming? plz do let me know asap whats going to happen. much thanks!
LongbottomzGirl chapter 18 . 6/29/2005
I'm just correcting you, not being mean.

Lucius Malfoy wouldn't have gone to school with James and Lily because they were born in 1960 and he was born in 1954. (
Sephira Lysa chapter 1 . 5/6/2005