Reviews for Djinn
Kasanra chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love reading Fujin fics. This is one of the best. Good work!
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I really loved this. You gave her a sense of character that was pretty friggin' phenomenal. Very well written, touching, dramatic, and just well done. I'm adding it to my favorites.
Mysteriol chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
i think it's the first time i've actually devoured a... 60 word-ed fic, but I DID IT! (dances around in truimphant glory). and considering that i'm someone with very very short attention span who usually can only focus on short one-shots, it shows how much your fic actually drew me in like honey to bee. that, beside the point..

i absolutely LOVE what you did to this fic - from portraying fujin as someone I know she would be entirely, to tying in flawlessly with the final bits of ffvi storyplot. and every little details and events - from fujin's past, her bond with raijin to her meeting with seifer, and her subsequent speech defiency and eye defect, were so realistically defined.

going onto my favorites! XD
Random Wanderer 13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This is amazing. I think Fujin is one of the more interesting characters in FF VI, and you told her story so well, you'd think it was right from Square themselves. It might even be better than what they'd come up with. Great job.
Kara chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Very good. I like Fujin stories, and you wrote this one very well.
FstLtHawkeye chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Wow..that was an awesome story! I..really don't know what to say about it..but yeah, really good!
dirt-angel chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
thankfully i managed to dig out this fic from the search criteria regarding smth about fujin. yours is one of the best fujin fiction around, and i take my hat off to you for such a wonderful portrayal of her story and life. fujin has never been so fujin until now. :)
Alphawerewolf chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Very nice. Well written, though there are a few errors, I liked it. It's a good story. Almost a coming of Age story really. If it can be called it, cute- in it's own way.
myeerah chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Very nicely done. I always feel that Fujin deservs more respect than she gets-usually she's portrayed as a brainless groupie to Seifer. You've fleshed her out very well in such a short piece.
TragicIceCream chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Aww that was so cute! The ending where Fujin, I mean Sora, gets back together with Setzu again was so sweet even if she does speak in all caps locks! May the writers of the world continue to write and review! *salutes*